All Discussions Tagged 'edutainment' (1)

← Back to Online Training
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Game of Homes - new edutainment-based training alternative - gets a boost from Owens Corning

EnergyLogic is now teaming up with Owens Corning as a flagship sponsor of Game of Homes, EnergyLogic’s new, free training platform for home…

Started by Linda Lidov

0 Aug 4, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

John Garner replied to John Lile's discussion Air Sealing Manufactured Home
"The reason for this rule is to give the diagram of the outline and procedure of protecting and air…"
13 minutes ago
Profile IconDaniel Haydon and Patty Hoffman joined Home Energy Pros Forum
9 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to John Lile's discussion Air Sealing Manufactured Home
"Make sure the belly liner has no holes, is fully in place, etc... Beyond that short of pulling up…"
Saturday
Profile IconNeil Molloy and Pauline Emerson joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
Sean Wiens replied to Green Energy of San Antonio's discussion Does Radiant Barrier Still Work 10 Years Later?
"Thanks David for weeding through the propaganda"
Friday
John Lile posted a discussion

Air Sealing Manufactured Home

I am a veteran at sealing HVAC duct systems but am new to air sealing. Approximately half of my…See More
Friday
Matt Worthy posted blog posts
Friday
Profile IconLynn Griffith, Isabelle Toomey, Jeff Bierl and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Alex B replied to Alex B's discussion Selling- Energy Auditing Equipment in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please email me at alexbostock344@gmail.com thank you!"
Thursday
Al Tibbs replied to Al Tibbs's discussion Retrotec DM-2 2 Channel Digital Manometer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi. I still have the unit. Not sure, but the age is probably 8-10 yr.  Don't know when…"
Thursday
Russell Pope replied to Eric Miller's discussion Best Exhaust Fans - your opinion?
"Hi Eric, Great observation and I have to agree with Paul and Mark that it is all about the…"
Thursday
Stanley Widener replied to Al Tibbs's discussion Retrotec DM-2 2 Channel Digital Manometer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Sold? Age? Last cal?"
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service