All Discussions Tagged 'Air' (1)

← Back to Online Training
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Mold Assessment/Remediation Refresher Course - Sept.13th, 12-4 PM EDT

About Our Online Mold Refresher Course - September 13, 2019 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT ​It is an intensive half-day online workshop covering t…

Started by Bob Krell

0 Sep 5, 2019

RSS

Latest Activity

Ann Carrick is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
20 hours ago
Sean Wiens replied to Sean Wiens's discussion Insulating Chilled/Cold Water Lines
"Realized the comment above did not make total sense.  Of course our outside dew cycles has…"
yesterday
Leslie Jackson commented on Larry Weingarten's blog post The ACEEE Hot Water Forum
"Thanks for the report-back, Larry! I have been wishing to go to one of these for years, and next…"
Friday
Leslie Jackson liked Larry Weingarten's blog post The ACEEE Hot Water Forum
Friday
Barbara Smith posted a video

Project Home Weatherization Day Video 2019

October 30th is National Weatherization Day, so let's show you what weatherization is all about! We are proud to operate the Weatherization Assistance Progra...
Friday
Profile IconMark Bishton, Rashmi Baliga and John L Jorge joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Friday
Linda Wigington commented on Larry Weingarten's blog post The ACEEE Hot Water Forum
"Larry - Great synopsis of the Hot Water Forum.  I have not been for several years, but if I…"
Friday
Linda Wigington liked Larry Weingarten's blog post The ACEEE Hot Water Forum
Friday
Luis Hernandez replied to Al Tibbs's discussion Energy Audit Book & Equipment in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"OK Al, Just sent you an email"
Friday
Al Tibbs added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Friday
John White posted blog posts
Friday
Sean Wiens replied to Sean Wiens's discussion Insulating Chilled/Cold Water Lines
"Hi David,  Thanks for follow up. It is becoming common to insulate the cold lines to prevent…"
Friday

© 2020   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service