Minneapolis door blower, model 3 and DG-700 pressure gauge are in excellent condition. I can send photos and details to anyone that's interested.

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

Jason, what are you asking for this Minneapolis Blower door? Very interested!

Hi Lukas - I'm looking to sell for $2,500. 

Lukas - I sent you a friend request to continue pricing discussions if that works. We can also Facetime, so you can check out the equipment and give you a good price. Let me know what works best?

Regards

Jason Brown

RSS

Discussion Forum

Equipment for sale

Started by Mike Lorimer Apr 3. 0 Replies

Energy Auditor Equipment For Sale

Started by Todd Kistler. Last reply by Darin Pleines Mar 14. 1 Reply

Vent Caps for Sale

Started by Mandy Leazenby. Last reply by Paul Holder Mar 4. 1 Reply

starting up audit company

Started by RANDY. Last reply by David R Koons Feb 21. 3 Replies

Duct Cleaning

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.. Last reply by Jason Kaylor Feb 6. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Danny Gough replied to Danny Gough's discussion REALLY????
"As I have read through everyone's excelent responses, it has caused me to reassess my…"
21 hours ago
Tim O'Brien replied to Danny Gough's discussion REALLY????
"Bradford - I have seen single family homes with ducted central AC or heat pump hold enough water…"
yesterday
Brett Little posted an event

How to Make Money by Cutting Your Home's Carbon Footprint, Heating Bill, and Electricity Bill to Zero - Free CE Webinar at Webinar Online

June 12, 2019 from 12pm to 1:15pm
How to make money by cutting your home's carbon footprint, heating bill and electricity bill to…See More
yesterday
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
yesterday
Building Performance Institute commented on Emily Ambrose's blog post 4 Signs Your Website Is In Need of A Refresh
"Excellent food for thought! Thank you!"
yesterday
Building Performance Institute liked Emily Ambrose's blog post 4 Signs Your Website Is In Need of A Refresh
yesterday
Bradford E. White replied to Daniel Baur-McGuire's discussion How to Insulate Exposed Outdoor Ductwork?? Help
"One system we specify was a contractor suggestion. The "old way" was board insulation and…"
yesterday
David Keefe commented on David Keefe's video
Thumbnail

A Climate Report From The Field - Dave Keefe

"Thanks Colin, I appreciate that."
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service