This setup is too big for our operation. Truck runs great with a cummins 5.9 and 6 speed manual with 79,000 miles has a 22' box. It needs the Emergency brake lines replaced (cant move with out them done). VIN 1FDNF80CXWVA15951

Krendl 1000 (serial # CEMS100-0004) Wet spray self contained unit with 75KW John Deere Generator (4800 hrs) with 300 gallon water tank with immersion heater. Also has a vacuum setup on it, but there are parts broken on the impellor that need replaced. I just open blew Cellulose with it. the 12 bag hopper capacity made short work of attics.

I have tons of pictures and need the unit gone, we are out of space in our yard. All offers will be considered.

Asking $5,000 OBO.

Thanks,

Joe

Views: 85

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,

Where is this vehicle located? Might be interested. 

Thanks,

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconDaniel Haydon and Patty Hoffman joined Home Energy Pros Forum
9 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to John Lile's discussion Air Sealing Manufactured Home
"Make sure the belly liner has no holes, is fully in place, etc... Beyond that short of pulling up…"
yesterday
Profile IconNeil Molloy and Pauline Emerson joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
Sean Wiens replied to Green Energy of San Antonio's discussion Does Radiant Barrier Still Work 10 Years Later?
"Thanks David for weeding through the propaganda"
Friday
John Lile posted a discussion

Air Sealing Manufactured Home

I am a veteran at sealing HVAC duct systems but am new to air sealing. Approximately half of my…See More
Friday
Matt Worthy posted blog posts
Friday
Profile IconLynn Griffith, Isabelle Toomey, Jeff Bierl and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Alex B replied to Alex B's discussion Selling- Energy Auditing Equipment in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please email me at alexbostock344@gmail.com thank you!"
Thursday
Al Tibbs replied to Al Tibbs's discussion Retrotec DM-2 2 Channel Digital Manometer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi. I still have the unit. Not sure, but the age is probably 8-10 yr.  Don't know when…"
Thursday
Russell Pope replied to Eric Miller's discussion Best Exhaust Fans - your opinion?
"Hi Eric, Great observation and I have to agree with Paul and Mark that it is all about the…"
Thursday
Stanley Widener replied to Al Tibbs's discussion Retrotec DM-2 2 Channel Digital Manometer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Sold? Age? Last cal?"
Thursday
Roger Snow shared Amber Vignieri's blog post on Facebook
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service