All Discussions Tagged '#HomeDepot' (1)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Need Your Stumpers!

As you may know, we  publish a "Stump the Chump" section in every one of our newsletters and we are in great need of submissions. Please s…

Started by Building Performance Institute

0 May 14

RSS

Discussion Forum

We Need Your Stumpers!

Started by Building Performance Institute May 14. 0 Replies

BPI has a jobs section on their website!

Started by Diane Chojnowski. Last reply by Building Performance Institute Apr 24. 2 Replies

Faces of EE campaign on Twitter - see fellow BPIers profiled!

Started by Building Performance Institute Sep 12, 2017. 0 Replies

Let's Play Stump the Chump!

Started by Kirsten Richnavsky. Last reply by 13l00vab7zpxt Aug 17, 2015. 16 Replies

Where Building Science Meets Healthy Homes

Started by Kirsten Richnavsky Jun 17, 2015. 0 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconOakridge solar, DUANE QUENZER and Guy DuBois joined Home Energy Pros Forum
5 hours ago
Scott Mills posted a video

High Performance Homes Simplified by Scott Mills in Basalt, CO on 7/12/19

Learn the why and how of building and financing a Positive Energy home. Designed for builders and architects to understand the simple techniques and "Right steps at the right time".
7 hours ago
Brett Little's 2 videos were featured
21 hours ago
Chris Johnson liked Diane Chojnowski's discussion ACEEE 2019 State Energy Efficiency Scorecard
yesterday
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. replied to Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.'s discussion Installing High Efficiency Equipment....?
"I too do not wish to see 80% equipment in homes, it was a point i was making."
yesterday
Mark Buhler posted an event

Solar Valuation Education for Real Estate Appraisers at San Diego Gas & Electric Innovation Center

December 13, 2019 from 8:30am to 12:30pm
Valuation Resources for Solar PV Systems  Friday December 13, 2019 8:30 am to 12:30 pm 4760…See More
yesterday
Todd Williams replied to Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.'s discussion Installing High Efficiency Equipment....?
"You my friend, have hit on pay dirt with this topic! There are many factors involved in ROI. And…"
yesterday
Laurie Guevara-Stone's blog post was featured
yesterday
Amos Dunham is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Stanley Widener replied to Robin Henry's discussion Floor I joists and properly installed insulation
"I think the kraft facing would meet the requirements of "concealed" and "in…"
Wednesday
Mick Lane replied to Robin Henry's discussion Floor I joists and properly installed insulation
"This insulation may be installed correctly. There are way too many variables in play to give you…"
Wednesday
Kim added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Nonresidential Account Manager - Philadelphia or Pittsburgh

Nonresidential Account Manager(Philadelphia or Harrisburg, PA) Performance Systems Development is…See More
Wednesday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service