Hi there,

We just shut down 2 of our Business Units and are left with about 50 pieces of used and older equipment including the following items:

Blower Door Fans

Blower Door Frames

Blower Door Panel

Duct Blasters

Flow Hood

Flow Meters

Vent Cap System

I can send photos of everything. All pricing is negotiable...Name Your Price!

Views: 3112

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels.

Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale.

jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com

HI There,

I'm interested in the duct blaster equipment.  I have a manometer, so i really just need the fan with rings, the fan controller, flexduct, attachment plate and case.  I'd also be interested in a ring 4 for the duct blaster and any other accessories you might have.  Let me know 

Thanks,

Bob Greenspun

Simplicity Home Energy

Seattle WA

hi pics and prices for duct blasters, and flow hood please. email Dan@missiongogreen.com

I would be interested in the flow hood, depending on brand and size. Willing to pay up to $1,000.00. Also interested in the vent cap system, up to $200.00 depending on how many you have. Can you email me pictures of what you have, DanGwiazdon@aol.com, or call me (916)856-7709.

Do you still have the Duct Blaster for sale?

yes i do have a few

Do you have any pictures of them?

see attached

Attachments:

How old is it? Does it come with the DG-700? Lastly, much are you asking for it?

it's old- i am not sure came from a part of our company that we recently shut down and i have a few of them. Does not come with DG- we are using those. Asking $300 (which includes shipping costs)

Do you have anything left? I'm growing my business and am interested in obtaining additional equipment and materials... Thanks. Greg Iseral (225) 445-2362

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Ralph Kaden is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
6 hours ago
Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Executing your first trade in the Forex market

The most intense thing to do is to place the first live trade on Forex. While many people will find…See More
12 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis joined Don Fugler's group
Thumbnail

Kitchen Ventilation

In many homes, cooking is the largest indoor source of air pollutants. Exposures can be higher in…See More
13 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis joined Bob Krell's group
Thumbnail

Healthy Indoors (IAQ)

The Healthy Indoors group is focused on indoor air quality (IAQ), mold, moisture control, radon,…See More
14 hours ago
John White posted a blog post

HVAC Airflow Problems: Things You Should Know

Over time, HVAC airflow problems can develop in your air conditioner due to the lack of periodic…See More
19 hours ago
Groupe EGR posted a status
yesterday
Groupe EGR posted a status
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service