Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?

Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brett,

Feel free to shoot me an email with what you had in mind. Happy to help or provide information on past presentations we've done. I believe you have my email address -- if not, just let me know.

Cheers,

Luke @ UltimateAir Inc.

Thanks, Luke!

A few things to look for in a robust presentation are types of Recovery Cores : Wheels, Plates, Membranes

Calculating efficiency, how units handle defrost, how insulated the units are, how quiet the units are, dependability of units, certainly cost and accuracy of installation, certainly commissioning and maintenance, and then how units handle humidity. Certainly how to properly size units to perform in their sweet spots and also controls. Certainly a quick bullet on make up air and ventilators is due.  I'm happy to review the presentation from a 3rd party perspective realizing the importance of this topic.  Thankful Brett Little is helping save the world. Be well everyone!

I appreciate it Cody! This is a great list to vet and I might take you up on it. Is this you? 

Cody@mainstreamcorporation.com

That's me. I'll jump on the email you sent Tx.

WOW! Thanks, everyone for your responses! We are reviewing these opportunities now! 

RSS

Forum

How many BTU required to heat air

Started by Sean Wiens in HVAC. Last reply by Sean Wiens 19 hours ago. 22 Replies

Derating / Rating Old Insulation

Started by Haley Keegan in Weatherization. Last reply by Haley Keegan on Thursday. 4 Replies

Green Button Connect

Started by Rob Buchanan in General Forum. Last reply by Steve Schmidt Dec 9. 1 Reply

Installing High Efficiency Equipment....?

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. in General Forum. Last reply by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. Dec 5. 5 Replies

Solar Panel Size?

Started by Kyle Baker in Best Practices Dec 2. 0 Replies

ACEEE 2019 State Energy Efficiency Scorecard

Started by Diane Chojnowski in General Forum. Last reply by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. Nov 29. 1 Reply

HVAC Contractors Expand Their Role in Home Performance

Started by Diane Chojnowski in General Forum. Last reply by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. Nov 29. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Larry Weingarten posted a blog post

Clues a Water Heater Gives You

If only we would listen, water heaters would have a lot to tell…See More
5 hours ago
Profile IconJon R, Gavin Lyman and Wyatt Catron joined Home Energy Pros Forum
5 hours ago
Bob Deavson's blog post was featured

HCFC Refrigerant Ban: Everything Contractors Need to Know

As of January 1, 2020, HCFC refrigerant use will be severely limited in the United States. If you…See More
6 hours ago
Sean Wiens replied to Sean Wiens's discussion How many BTU required to heat air
"Thanks David - I knew HPWH definition, just was not sure why you wanted (and still don't) its…"
19 hours ago
David Butler replied to Sean Wiens's discussion How many BTU required to heat air
"The abbreviation HPWH refers to a domestic water heater, not an air-to-water space conditioning…"
23 hours ago
"Also one last point on the final benefit.  Although we do not have time of day energy rates,…"
yesterday
"You rest assured on one point - if I go ahead with hybrid, I will definitely be reporting on its…"
yesterday
"Are you meaning the space conditioning heat pump or domestic hot water on your bullet 1?  How…"
yesterday
"Thanks for follow up David, Valid comments.  The facet flow is high, I was basing on current…"
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Sean Wiens's discussion How many BTU required to heat air
"I don't dive into numbers as well as David does because if you do analyze a situation only by…"
yesterday
David Butler replied to Sean Wiens's discussion How many BTU required to heat air
"Your consumption numbers seem rather high if not unrealistic, especially sink draws, which add up…"
yesterday
"Sean wrote: "The only question is what will be the cost for the extra 4000K of heating needed…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service