All Discussions Tagged 'Energy' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual Tour Prickly Pear Zero Energy GreenStar Platinum

Join us as we take a before the drywall and final tour of the completed Purcell Residence. A home in Fennville Michigan that is certified G…

Started by Brett Little

0 Mar 8

Deer Haven Tour: Architect's residence goes LEED zero energy ready with warm modernism design

Join Evan behind the scenes for a tour of his personal residence that he designed to LEED (pending Platinum) & Zero Energy Ready Standa…

Started by Brett Little

0 Nov 12, 2018

Tour 2 IL New Built Homes - 1 LEED Silver - 1 Zero Energy Ready

During the IL Green Built Home Tour, we looked at 2 homes right down the road from each other to check out sustainable design in action in…

Started by Brett Little

0 Oct 18, 2018

Take a tour of an IL Zero Energy Ready Modular Home 3pt series

Architect Tom Bassett Dilley wants to invite you into this exclusive tour of a zero energy ready modular prefabricated home. Craned right i…

Started by Brett Little

0 Oct 17, 2018

Virtual CEU Tour of the Pembroke Passive Solar Zero Energy Ready Home

It's not often that someone makes their vacation home a place to advance social justice AND Green Building but Neil Peck does just that! He…

Started by Brett Little

6 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Brett Little

Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with dampers

I'll soon be working on converting a second floor of a residential building that was never finished and is being used as an attic for the…

Started by scottscontracting

57 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

Building Analyst to HEP Energy Auditor Gap Analysis?

Not much buzz about the BPI / BOE "Home Energy Professional" (HEP) pilot certification exam program coming up in August and September.  100…

Started by Andy Duncan

0 Jun 6, 2018

2018 Energy OutWest Conference

Still time to register. Don't miss out on this premier event! EOW2018-Register-Now-Email-min.pdf

Started by Diane Deyerler

0 Mar 19, 2018

TREAT - energy audit software

Does anyone have experience using TREAT? Is it an effective approach to dealing with multi-family units?

Started by Joseph Lamy

9 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Joseph Lamy

Tonight is EFCA's Monthly Online Meeting for Contractors

If anyone is interested tonight at 5:30 PM PST is EFCA's once a month virtual meeting for contractors. Our monthly North Bay virtual chapte…

Started by Efficiency First California

0 Sep 6, 2017

RSS

Latest Activity

Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Profile IconHannan Ahmad and Eryn Spellman joined Home Energy Pros Forum
12 hours ago
David Byrnes's blog post was featured

Why Phoenix Is Called "The Land Of No Return"

Maricopa County is the fastest growing county in the nation with the population expected to grow…See More
14 hours ago
Roy Terry posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Kent Browning replied to Jacob Corvidae's discussion The problems with gas stoves
"First - in answer to your question - I am not a PhD climatologist. I work with PhD's and they…"
yesterday
David Byrnes posted a blog post

Why Phoenix Is Called "The Land Of No Return"

Maricopa County is the fastest growing county in the nation with the population expected to grow…See More
yesterday
Eric Miller replied to Dan Wise's discussion Convert BTU/hr in a Manual J to actual fuel usages
"Hi Folks Elite Software, in their suite of products (which also includes a full Manual J8 product)…"
yesterday
Building Performance Institute liked Diane Chojnowski's video
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service