All Discussions Tagged 'Efficiency' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tonight is EFCA's Monthly Online Meeting for Contractors

If anyone is interested tonight at 5:30 PM PST is EFCA's once a month virtual meeting for contractors. Our monthly North Bay virtual chapte…

Started by Efficiency First California

0 Sep 6, 2017

Will you be in the Los Angeles area Tuesday, July 25, 2017?

If anyone is interested EFCA is having our in person Southern California home performance contractor meeting in Los Angeles, California Tue…

Started by Efficiency First California

0 Jul 12, 2017

Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

I searched and searched and searched yesterday for an answer to the question "Does altitude affect AFUE?" but did not come up with any defi…

Started by Rodney Fox

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

EFAZ and APS Hosting Huge Welcome Party!!

If your in Arizona on August 20th, stop on by and check it out! APS Home Performance Program Q&A w/new leader Maggie Gibbs!Join Effici…

Started by Brandon Walton

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Brandon Walton

Efficiency First Chapter - ideas

Arizona is starting an Efficiency First Chapter to have a unified voice for the local home performance market. I'd like to see what other H…

Started by David Byrnes

0 Feb 7, 2014

How accurate do you think some of the program and policy energy improvement pricing suggestions are?

Ever wonder why some customers think your prices are too high? Might it be because some of them heard prices that where way too low from ou…

Started by Mike Rogers

4 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

Appraisal Institute Updated the Residential Green and Energy Efficient Addendum

The changes made to the Addendum will enhance the reporting of the green and energy features.  It is written for homeowners, builders, appr…

Started by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Guy DuBois

RSS

Latest Activity

Emily Ambrose's blog post was featured

Focused Strategy: The Rising Tide Effect of Precision Marketing

Among the many challenges we face as digital marketers, some of the strongest and most consistent…See More
15 minutes ago
Profile IconGreg Hawthorne, Christine Brill and JES joined Home Energy Pros Forum
1 hour ago
Franco Oyuela replied to Steve Nations's discussion high rise humidity
"Why Is My House So Humid? imply put, high humidity in a home occurs when moisture comes into a home…"
19 hours ago
Franco Oyuela commented on John White's blog post HVAC Spring Maintenance Checklist
"Spring HVAC Maintenance Checklist. Inspect the indoor coil for cleanliness and clean if…"
19 hours ago
Brett Little posted an event
Thumbnail

How to use the Home Water Score - Free CE Webinar at Webinar Online

March 20, 2019 from 12pm to 1:15pm
The home water score (v1) is here and can be used now to make more informed and strategic decisions…See More
yesterday
Don Fugler replied to Don Fugler's discussion Difficult retrofits in the group Kitchen Ventilation
"So here is my first report (after which I will wait until I have multiple trials). I am trying to…"
yesterday
Tommie John replied to Tommie John's discussion Blower Door and Duct Blaster! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"You can reach me at 281-310-0258 directly "
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service