Dave Taylor's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I use 20 mil poly on my crawlspaces and now a high traffic 90 mil has been added to…"

Dave Taylor replied Jan 14 to Cross-laminated Polyethylene vs non-cross laminated

5 Jan 14
Reply by Dave Taylor

"Daniel, Cross laminated poly has a higher tear strength but you should use 10 mil or…"

Dave Taylor replied Jan 10 to Cross-laminated Polyethylene vs non-cross laminated

5 Jan 14
Reply by Dave Taylor

"Matthew, if you use 2 lb EPS or 25psi in two layers staggered layers 4" overall then…"

Dave Taylor replied Jan 7 to Proper means of insulating raised floor above concrete

5 Jan 15
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"If the batts have a vapor barrier that should be penetrated so that mold doesn't for…"

Dave Taylor replied Nov 5, 2018 to Sealed crawl space for new construction

19 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by William Turner

"Paul, I have used stud cavity returns on interior walls only,but always metal lined…"

Dave Taylor replied Aug 27, 2018 to Stud cavity air returns

17 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Bob Ellenberg

"Jerry, you should look at Buildingscience.com" High Mass Walls" 105 paper for more d…"

Dave Taylor replied Aug 16, 2018 to VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC

7 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Chris Heenan

"Jerry, Your second line may be the key. "Brick over block" I think you may be experi…"

Dave Taylor replied Aug 6, 2018 to VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC

7 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Chris Heenan

"Pamela, Based on what you posted David Butler and David N have the best sources of d…"

Dave Taylor replied Mar 5, 2018 to Condensation on an interior wall of a detached garage.

15 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Bill, I was trying to keep a gap between the metal roof and insulation for air movem…"

Dave Taylor replied Nov 11, 2017 to How would you insulate this roof?

61 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Dave Taylor

" Problems with head pressure by height above machine, viscosity of resin to iso vari…"

Dave Taylor replied Nov 6, 2017 to Low-pressure spray foam rigs - What's your experience?

1 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMike Senty and Tom Hennessey joined Home Energy Pros Forum
10 hours ago
Profile IconEmily Cleath and Robert Sroufe joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
Thursday
Nicholas Burger joined Don Fugler's group
Thumbnail

Kitchen Ventilation

In many homes, cooking is the largest indoor source of air pollutants. Exposures can be higher in…See More
Thursday
Robert Zockoff liked Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues
Thursday
Robert Zockoff shared Don Fugler's discussion on Facebook
Thursday
Robert Zockoff liked Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues
Thursday
Diane Chojnowski added a discussion to the group News & Announcements
Thumbnail

Volunteer for HPC19

Volunteer & Receive FREE Registration to HPC19HPC is looking for volunteers for the national…See More
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service