Paul Raymer's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"The oily stuff drips out when the cover is opened.  Unfortunately I don't have pictu…"

Paul Raymer replied on Thursday to Oily Stuff in ERVs

5 on Thursday
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"There are two different ERVs both with the issue.  Air on the return side is coming…"

Paul Raymer replied on Thursday to Oily Stuff in ERVs

5 on Thursday
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for the input. "

Paul Raymer replied Jan 23 to Capillary break retrofit

3 Jan 23
Reply by Paul Raymer

"I certainly agree with Mark regarding the quality of the installation.  Leakage arou…"

Paul Raymer replied Sep 5, 2019 to Best Exhaust Fans - your opinion?

3 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Russell Pope

"Sean -  I'm curious as to why you say the insulation should never touch the sheathin…"

Paul Raymer replied Aug 29, 2019 to Baffles without soffit vents?

14 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Thanks, Franco.  I am just curious if this company "Green Home Solutions" is legitim…"

Paul Raymer replied Nov 26, 2018 to Green Home Solutions Franchise

3 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Craig McManus

"A few great resources: Russell King's Introduction to Residential HVAC Systems  ( ww…"

Paul Raymer replied Oct 12, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Here in MA, the code requires 3 ACH50.  Despite concerted effort to make the builder…"

Paul Raymer replied Jul 17, 2015 to Blower Door Testing for Code Compliance

13 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Donald Jahnke

"I have used the Texas Cool Vests which uses phase change materials to keep the trunk…"

Paul Raymer replied May 8, 2015 to cooling vests

9 May 17, 2015
Reply by Doug Krahl

"Couple of things to think about with the ventilation supply to the return approach:…"

Paul Raymer replied Jun 5, 2014 to Supply ventilation via inline fan and return duct

6 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Air Track Inc

RSS

Forum

Interview Posts for Consumer Education Blog?

Started by Sarah Alexander in General Forum. Last reply by Sarah Alexander on Friday. 5 Replies

Oily Stuff in ERVs

Started by Paul Raymer in HVAC. Last reply by Dennis Heidner on Thursday. 5 Replies

Thoughts on EVs? Love em or hate em?

Started by Kyle Baker in General Forum. Last reply by Dennis Heidner on Thursday. 19 Replies

building envelope air tightness studies

Started by Greg O'Beirne in General Forum. Last reply by Greg O'Beirne on Wednesday. 19 Replies

Watts Up? Pro - Software Download

Started by Todd Abercrombie in General Forum. Last reply by Sean Wiens on Wednesday. 3 Replies

Looking to buy used equipment

Started by Heidi McCullough in General Forum. Last reply by Joseph Knoll Feb 17. 3 Replies

Latest Activity

Kent Browning commented on Kristina Frunze's blog post A Contractor’s Guide to Compensating for Oversized Air Conditioners
"" Installing a Humidifier A humidifier is another option worth considering. To overcome the…"
Saturday
Profile IconStephanie Inglis, Megan Nichols and Andrew Bevis joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
Kristina Frunze posted a blog post

A Contractor’s Guide to Compensating for Oversized Air Conditioners

Most HVAC contractors know that an oversized air conditioner wastes substantial amounts of energy…See More
Friday
Building Performance Journal liked Greg O'Beirne's blog post Not everyone cares about building science.
Friday
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
Friday
Sarah Alexander replied to Sarah Alexander's discussion Interview Posts for Consumer Education Blog?
"Thanks Mark! Great thoughts. We're working on the piece with Beverly and will definitely keep…"
Friday
Sarah Alexander replied to Sarah Alexander's discussion Interview Posts for Consumer Education Blog?
"Hi Rebecca - We would love to explore opportunities for collaboration! I'll send you an email.…"
Friday
Carol Harley posted a blog post

Veterans in Energy Efficiency - Who do you know?

Did you know that >236,000 U.S. veterans are now employed in energy efficiency? Veterans share…See More
Friday
Carol Harley liked Diane Chojnowski's blog post How to spur home energy upgrades? Persuasive assessment reports
Friday
Carol Harley liked Greg O'Beirne's blog post Not everyone cares about building science.
Friday
Greg O'Beirne's blog post was featured
Friday
Greg O'Beirne liked Building Performance Association's blog post From Forum to Community—The Little Change That Represents Big Ideas
Friday

© 2020   Created by Diane Chojnowski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service