Michael Dunseith's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The question I have is - Where did the moisture/ vapor come from? If you have a mois…"

Michael Dunseith replied Sep 2 to Baffles without soffit vents?

14 Sep 9
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Simple solution is to just add some plants. Building Science forgets about the wonde…"

Michael Dunseith replied Sep 2 to high CO2 in a leaky house

34 Sep 2
Reply by Ben Stallings

"Caulk"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 13 to Drywall Gasket

8 Aug 22
Reply by Michael Schettine

"Spot on Ted."

Michael Dunseith replied Oct 3, 2018 to It is time for government programs to end. They become monopolies that block market solutions.

3 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Dan Phillips

"Try using ceiling fan to move / mix air temps / gradients"

Michael Dunseith replied Oct 3, 2018 to Condensation on ceiling and walls of master bedroom

12 Apr 29
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"Is third party energy auditing a viable stand-alone business model in this day and a…"

Michael Dunseith replied Apr 7, 2017 to Energy auditing as a stand-alone business model

18 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Why the concern with airflow around heating and domestic pipes? Most are inside the…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2015 to Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?

6 Mar 5, 2015

"Colin, "take a reading and assume it was ok?" Assumptions, Ah yes good point. Well t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 15, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"If your getting a good reading with the 2 ring on, using a DG 700 and it is not flas…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 14, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Check the photos here - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/GreenJobsTrainingCente…"

Michael Dunseith replied Feb 13, 2014 to In store displays

3 Feb 13, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Building Performance Institute liked Jim Gunshinan's blog post What's In a Name?
5 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Brett Little's discussion Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?
"I see you are in Grand Rapids MI. I would suggest contacting Chris McTaggart with Building…"
10 hours ago
Luke Langhals replied to Brett Little's discussion Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?
"Hi Brett, Feel free to shoot me an email with what you had in mind. Happy to help or provide…"
10 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Brett Little's discussion Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?
"Please email me what happens next to kurt@invisco.com"
10 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Brett Little's discussion Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?
"As long as it has a defrost function. The new cores are much improved for cold climates. "
11 hours ago
"Construction Instruction, Mark LaLiberte, Justin Wilson, and Gord Cooke do a great job and I…"
11 hours ago
Ryan Moore added 2 discussions to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
yesterday
Jim Gunshinan posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile Iconlouie molenda and Steve Kramer joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Kurt Shafer replied to Brett Little's discussion Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?
"I would be happy to do a webinar. I am an expert in home ventilation after selling whole house fans…"
yesterday
Chris Johnson replied to Brett Little's discussion Looking for someone to do a webinar on ERVS and HRVS. Any interest?
"We have been using a few different types and styles.  From individual apartment to shared…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service