Matthew Redmond's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin, Here's another link to the reported radon toxicity death in North Dakota. Fol…"

Matthew Redmond replied Dec 28, 2017 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

16 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by David Currie

"Kevin, I was recently made aware of a death in North Dakota that was directly contri…"

Matthew Redmond replied Dec 28, 2017 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

16 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by David Currie

"Irvin, Well, it's sounds like it came full circle. Good to hear that you now have a…"

Matthew Redmond replied Jan 5, 2015 to Unhappy customer, feels should have saved more...

24 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Richard C. MacCrea

"I agree with Chris' comment below. I call this incident "tuition in the school of li…"

Matthew Redmond replied Jan 2, 2015 to Unhappy customer, feels should have saved more...

24 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Richard C. MacCrea

"Chad, I am training the QCI certification here in upstate NY and shortly in Vermont.…"

Matthew Redmond replied Nov 20, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcauliffe

"Hi Andrew, I understand your concern. At NYSWDA's training center our trainings on a…"

Matthew Redmond replied Apr 8, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Mike, Sorry to read this. NYC will be worse off with you leaving...good luck in your…"

Matthew Redmond replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

"Mike, I totally agee with the tiered recertification that you propose. BPI should ch…"

Matthew Redmond replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"BPI has just effectively cut my BPI testing center budget by one third to a half. We…"

Matthew Redmond replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"i agree with the others that's it's old rock or mineral wool bats"

Matthew Redmond replied Dec 28, 2012 to Unknown Old Insulation

19 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Jeff Martin

RSS

Latest Activity

Brett Little posted an event
Thumbnail

How to use the Home Water Score - Free CE Webinar at Webinar Online

March 20, 2019 from 12pm to 1:15pm
The home water score (v1) is here and can be used now to make more informed and strategic decisions…See More
2 hours ago
Don Fugler replied to Don Fugler's discussion Difficult retrofits in the group Kitchen Ventilation
"So here is my first report (after which I will wait until I have multiple trials). I am trying to…"
3 hours ago
Tommie John replied to Tommie John's discussion Blower Door and Duct Blaster! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"You can reach me at 281-310-0258 directly "
3 hours ago
Tommie John replied to Tommie John's discussion Blower Door and Duct Blaster! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Email me directly at tommiejohn123@aol.com. We can discuss the next steps thru email."
4 hours ago
Frank Hebert replied to Tommie John's discussion Blower Door and Duct Blaster! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I'm interested. What do we do next?  I need to talk to you.  "
4 hours ago
Franco Oyuela replied to Rob Madden's discussion Determining Duct Leakage based solely on blower door and pressure pan testing
"Duct basics: Duct leaks are very common; in many homes, duct leaks are responsible for significant…"
4 hours ago
"No, it’s still available "
4 hours ago
"No, it’s still available "
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service