General Forum (1,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exterior green cladding

Hello everyone,      I am searching for green cladding alternatives for a farm home currently using cedar planks that are too old and comi…

Started by Luis Hernandez

3 Apr 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Mini-Crawl Spaces between City Row-Home's Conditioned Stories

I have been finding more row-homes with 2' -3' sub-floors with ducts and piping running through them, that are usually opened to the outdoo…

Started by Robert Logston

8 Apr 19
Reply by Robert Logston

Faces & Places of HPC19

Check out this photo album from HPC19: Faces & Places of HPC19 Add your photos and put them in the album to share with everyone. 

Started by Diane Chojnowski

0 Apr 5

Need - Measuring and Tracking system for RH and Temps inside wall of New Home

Looking for some type of system that will track RH and Temps in the walls of a new construction single family home. It will be a double 2x4…

Started by Daniel Baur-McGuire

6 Apr 5
Reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire

Follow the action at #HPC19

Are you at the 2019 National Home Performance Conference and Trade Show? Wish you were? Follow the action on Twitter at #HPC19

0 Apr 2

Unvented Roof Assembly

Hello Pros. I am seriously considering going with unvented roof assemblies for a couple of houses that may not offer viable\thorough attic…

Started by Patrick Michaelyan

6 Mar 30
Reply by Wallacebastien

Determining Duct Leakage based solely on blower door and pressure pan testing

Can someone point me in the right direction to a spreadsheet, formula, or other related information that will show me to approximate/calcul…

Started by Rob Madden

6 Mar 25
Reply by Glen Gallo

Technology and Customer Service

I read this line in a Forbes article … "Time and technology wait for no one, and customer loyalty seems to matter less every year. .." I ag…

Started by Kelly Caplenas

1 Mar 25
Reply by Franco Oyuela

Are Energy Efficient Windows worth the investment?

Hey Guys, Im looking at buying energy efficient windows for my home. I hear they can considerably reduce heating loss in winter while keep…

Started by Tom Smith

24 Mar 20
Reply by KRicket Smith-Gary

Getting to Zero National Forum Call for Speaker Abstracts

Call for Speaker abstracts due March 22! The Getting to Zero National Forum is dedicated to defining a new zero energy, zero carbon future…

0 Mar 14

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconHR-CMC Energy Services, Lee Blumenfeld and Ralph Kaden joined Home Energy Pros Forum
2 minutes ago
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Executing your first trade in the Forex market

The most intense thing to do is to place the first live trade on Forex. While many people will find…See More
13 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis joined Don Fugler's group
Thumbnail

Kitchen Ventilation

In many homes, cooking is the largest indoor source of air pollutants. Exposures can be higher in…See More
14 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis joined Bob Krell's group
Thumbnail

Healthy Indoors (IAQ)

The Healthy Indoors group is focused on indoor air quality (IAQ), mold, moisture control, radon,…See More
14 hours ago
John White posted a blog post

HVAC Airflow Problems: Things You Should Know

Over time, HVAC airflow problems can develop in your air conditioner due to the lack of periodic…See More
19 hours ago
Groupe EGR posted a status
yesterday
Groupe EGR posted a status
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Building Performance Association   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service