General Forum (1,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ducted mini split vs ceiling cassettes?

I am just breaking ground on a spec house build and this will be my first project using a mini split system for heat. Breakdown: 1600 s.f.…

Started by Alan Lehman

6 Feb 26
Reply by Franco Oyuela

United Way partners with NEST to help low-income households save energy

In our every day lives, it can be easy to overlook the simple pleasures like a warm place to sleep, a hot shower, or knowing that the light…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

0 Feb 22

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have a steep price attached to it.   I have a…

Started by Rob Madden

13 Feb 19
Reply by Al Tibbs

Request for Information Concerning Efficient & Flexible Building Loads

The DOE Building Technologies Office has issued a Request for Information to solicit feedback from industry, academia, research laboratorie…

0 Feb 19

Linda Wigington Leadership Award Nominations

HPC is now accepting nominations for the Linda Wigington Leadership Award which celebrates visionary leaders doing extraordinary work to st…

1 Feb 15
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

Used DOE's Asset Score for multifamily buildings?

Hi Folks,  Anyone here have any experience using DOE's Asset Score for multifamily buildings? Having something like an HES for MF would be…

Started by Jacob Corvidae

0 Feb 8

HOT2000 - model first floor garage?

Hi all, I am modelling a proposed new residence in HOT2000 to prove code compliance to our local jurisdiction. The building is three storey…

Started by Kyla Marie

0 Feb 2

New Association: Can we have 6 minutes of your time?

The Home Performance Coalition is working, along with Home Energy Magazine, Efficiency First, and the Building Performance Institute, to cr…

Started by Home Performance Coalition

0 Feb 1

Polar vortex photos of ice forming INSIDE homes!

Check out these photos of ice forming inside homes during the super cold polar vortex this week. Shout out to @LEAP_VA who shared this on T…

0 Feb 1

HOT2000 Modelling Addition

Hi all, I am a new energy modeler in Canada, and I am trying to figure out how to model an addition to an existing house. The addition will…

Started by Kyla Marie

5 Jan 31
Reply by Jason Vandever

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMike Senty and Tom Hennessey joined Home Energy Pros Forum
13 hours ago
Profile IconEmily Cleath and Robert Sroufe joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
Thursday
Nicholas Burger joined Don Fugler's group
Thumbnail

Kitchen Ventilation

In many homes, cooking is the largest indoor source of air pollutants. Exposures can be higher in…See More
Thursday
Robert Zockoff liked Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues
Thursday
Robert Zockoff shared Don Fugler's discussion on Facebook
Thursday
Robert Zockoff liked Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues
Thursday
Diane Chojnowski added a discussion to the group News & Announcements
Thumbnail

Volunteer for HPC19

Volunteer & Receive FREE Registration to HPC19HPC is looking for volunteers for the national…See More
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service