General Forum (1,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multifamily Housing

There are 26 million apartments in the U.S. that house nine million families below the poverty level, and four million elderly households. …

Started by Tom White

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

I wanted to share this with everyone.  Last week, while doing some training work down in SOCAL, I had the opportunity to check out a really…

Started by Michael Stuart

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

Home Performance XML

Just saw this great blog post from EnergyCircle explaining the new Home Performance XML from BPI.Has anyone here been to visit the HPXML si…

Started by Stephanie Inglis

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Inglis

DOE/ EERE Encouraging Homeowners to Invest in Energy Efficiency Improvements

Hello All:   Perhaps I need to pay closer attention, but I've not noticed mention of these daily updates from DOE/EERE (Energy Efficiency …

Started by Steve Waclo

0 Nov 11, 2010

home energy management

I originally posted this in MyPage and was disappointed at the lack of response.  I was prodded to re-post here and perhaps it will stir a…

Started by Chris Jefferies

11 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by William H Nickerson

Welcome Wagon Thread

Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA…

Started by Caron Electric

21 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Caron Electric

MN/WI CEU seminars; The Remodeling Game--Building Science and the Home Improvement Contractor

Remodeling may be the only game in town and the rules have changed.  What’s driving these rule changes? Building Science is changing the wa…

Started by Mike Gorman

0 Nov 9, 2010

Solar PV

I'm looking into a possible Digital Electronic Sign for my business to run on PV.   does anyone have any information on a good quality syst…

Started by John M. McCarthy Sr.

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Mark Richardson

Free Lead: Brandon, FL Foam Insulation installers

I follow Twitter daily and since this is out of my service area I wanted to offer it up for others that may be able to help .... Splintergi…

Started by Caron Electric

0 Nov 4, 2010

The Passive House Approach

The 5th Annual North American Passive House Conference will be held in Portland, Or this November 5-7.  Mary James, former publisher of Hom…

Started by Tom White

0 Oct 22, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMike Senty and Tom Hennessey joined Home Energy Pros Forum
12 hours ago
Profile IconEmily Cleath and Robert Sroufe joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post
Thursday
Nicholas Burger joined Don Fugler's group
Thumbnail

Kitchen Ventilation

In many homes, cooking is the largest indoor source of air pollutants. Exposures can be higher in…See More
Thursday
Robert Zockoff liked Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues
Thursday
Robert Zockoff shared Don Fugler's discussion on Facebook
Thursday
Robert Zockoff liked Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues
Thursday
Diane Chojnowski added a discussion to the group News & Announcements
Thumbnail

Volunteer for HPC19

Volunteer & Receive FREE Registration to HPC19HPC is looking for volunteers for the national…See More
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service