All Discussions Tagged 'Waban' (4)

← Back to News & Announcements
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stop Drinking Bottled Water!

Concerned about what's in your drinking water? Well, you should be! While municipal drinking water in the U.S. is among the safest in t…

Started by H.O. Electric

2 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Matt Peiris

Concerned about what's in your drinking water? Well, you should be! While municipal drinking water in the U.S. is among the safest in t…

Started by H.O. Electric

1 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Matt Peiris

The Belmont Award Program has chosen H.O. Electric for the 2013 Belmont Awards in the Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems classification.

The Belmont Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses that serve their local market. Each year, we identify companies that we b…

Started by H.O. Electric

0 Oct 1, 2013

H.O. Electric Opens Lexington, MA Location!

H.O. Electric is proud to announce the opening of their new office located at 97 Mass Ave in Lexington, MA. William Melvin, head of the H.O…

Started by H.O. Electric

0 Apr 24, 2012

RSS

Discussion Forum

HPC December Policy & Programs Newsletter

Started by Diane Chojnowski Dec 6, 2018. 0 Replies

Home Depot Rebates for Members

Started by Diane Chojnowski Nov 12, 2018. 0 Replies

HPC September 2018 Newsletter

Started by Diane Chojnowski Oct 1, 2018. 0 Replies

Started by H.O. Electric. Last reply by Matt Peiris Aug 20, 2018. 2 Replies

HPC July 2018 Newsletter

Started by Diane Chojnowski Jul 26, 2018. 0 Replies

Latest Activity

Steve Nations posted a discussion

high rise humidity

I have a friend/client with dry conditions in his condo. He's on the top floor of a 17-story…See More
9 hours ago
Profile IconAidan Conway and Todd Kistler joined Home Energy Pros Forum
10 hours ago
Alan Lehman replied to Alan Lehman's discussion Ducted mini split vs ceiling cassettes?
"Thanks for that info. I am a novice with Mini Splits so this is great info. I will shop that unit…"
11 hours ago
David R Koons replied to RANDY's discussion starting up audit company in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Shared with you within this forum"
11 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted photos
12 hours ago
David Butler replied to Alan Lehman's discussion Ducted mini split vs ceiling cassettes?
"@Alan, I'm confused... three comments: a) Why would sound transmission be an issue for the air…"
13 hours ago
Todd Kistler added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Energy Auditor Equipment For Sale

***Complete Energy Auditor Set Up***Excellent Condition***Minneapolis Blower Door (Complete with…See More
15 hours ago
Jacob Corvidae replied to Jerry Needham's discussion 70 unit building rehab
"With less than $1,000 / unit and comfort as the primary driver, air-sealing and select insulation…"
15 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service