All Discussions Tagged 'home' (6)

← Back to Job Board
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weatherization Technician in Dillon, CO

Deeper Green Consulting Weatherization Technician Job Description: Deeper Green Consulting is seeking a Weatherization Technician for our S…

Started by Matt Wright

0 Aug 24

Searching for strategic and innovative office manager

Existing%20Homes%20Office%20Administrater%2004%2025%2017.pdf  

Started by B Eric Bell

0 Apr 26

Executive Director for Home Performance Guild of Oregon: Portland, OR

The Home Performance Guild of Oregon (Guild) is a successful 8 year-old energy efficiency trade association supporting the established home…

Started by Don MacOdrum

0 Mar 14

Home Performance Crew Leader in Nashville, TN

The Weatherization/Home-Performance position at E3 INNOVATE requires an individual who is motivated, who enjoys manual labor, and works w…

Started by Erik Daugherty

0 Feb 18, 2014

Home Energy Auditor Position Opening in Mason City, IA

GoodCents Solutions is seeking a Field Technician who will be responsible for the installation of all facets of residential energy efficien…

Started by Lisa Hawkins

0 Feb 17, 2014

Manager, Business Development and Sales for Recurve

Job Description Department Overview   Recurve’s Business Development and Sales group manages the company-wide strategy for strategic partne…

Started by Shana Fong

0 Jul 18, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Bill, you just posted a number of responses in different areas of the thread. I will try to respond…"
3 hours ago
Donald Hester liked Marc Tannenbaum's blog post 3 Issues HVAC contractors Should Know About Impacting Customer Comfort and Health
3 hours ago
Profile IconAlice Quinn and Donald Hester joined Home Energy Pros Forum
3 hours ago
Bill Spikowski replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"In an earlier response, I noted that we COULD haul drinking water and use the water we collect off…"
3 hours ago
Bill Spikowski replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"As to the elevations on the cupola – the existing windows up there might survive adding…"
3 hours ago
"The purlins are 1 3/4" thick. I believe the top chord of the trusses are 10" deep (but…"
3 hours ago
"The cupola windows are the only place there would be a problem if 4" of foam were added above…"
4 hours ago
"The purlins are 1 3/4" thick. I don’t know about the fire dangers of PIC or other foams.…"
4 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service