Bruce Gold's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Debra, When I bought the furnace, I originally purchased an 80XL with deliver…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 14, 2010 to Pitched Furnace

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Bruce Gold

"This unit was installed 3/06.   Model is TDY060R9V3W5   SN 5503JGH7G      07   That'…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 14, 2010 to Pitched Furnace

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Bruce Gold

" "

Bruce Gold replied Dec 14, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

" "

Bruce Gold replied Dec 9, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Well David, I sure hope your onto something. I'm sure it will take a couple or few…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 8, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"David, I am here in the Chicago area and had pretty much the same temp as you. Que…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 8, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Just so we are on the same page, I have had people smell thru the ducts and could…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 6, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Ok...just check and yep, you have my right city. We are now friends too...just lik…"

Bruce Gold replied Dec 6, 2010 to Furnace Blower Fan on 100% of the time - Good or Bad or it depends?

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"Hopefully they Trane will respond quickly since it was installed, looks like 3/06.…"

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

"I don't know anyone named Steve, Steven :) Just emailed Trane and hope some kind o…"

71 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by dale conner

RSS

Discussion Forum

HVAC integration – the past, the present, and the future

Started by Igor Mitbarg. Last reply by Lucifer Prescott Apr 11. 1 Reply

Target superheat formula

Started by Miguel Orduno. Last reply by John Proctor Feb 18, 2015. 6 Replies

Now for Something Different

Started by John Porterfield. Last reply by John Porterfield Jan 12, 2015. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

B Eric Bell liked Bob Krell's group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
1 hour ago
John Krochmalny posted a discussion

Psychrometric Chart Training

Looking through the various areas of this site, I didn't see too much information or training on…See More
4 hours ago
Profile IconMike Malek, Avery T. Phillips and Sarah Burger joined Home Energy Pros Forum
5 hours ago
Dannie Jackson's blog post was featured

Core Heat And Other Concepts

In some places the use of solar heated liquids from hot water solar panels are used to provide…See More
9 hours ago
Michael Duclos replied to Brad Cook's discussion Too many Heat Pump Water Heaters in a basement?
"I’ve been looking into Sanden for a multi-family PH near Laconia, NH, ASHRAE 99.6% temp is…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconTroy Spindler, Mike Berg, Andrew McDowell and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
David Butler replied to Brad Cook's discussion Too many Heat Pump Water Heaters in a basement?
"theoretically, let's say you perfectly isolate the HPWH from a heat source. The HPWH's…"
Monday
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Interesting idea. Commercial roof on a slope! Typical density for roofing spray foam is 2.5 to 3.0…"
Monday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service