All Discussions Tagged 'water' (2)

← Back to Hall of Shame
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found a part that fits.

Started by Andy Simms

3 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Upgraded water heater disaster

Here a Home Warranty company was replacing a water heater.  At the home owner's request and extra money, they upgraded from a 40 Gallon to…

Started by Tripp Pankey

0 Nov 12, 2010

RSS

Discussion Forum

Got insulation?

Started by Debra Little. Last reply by Jason Raddenbach May 25. 2 Replies

Return Possum

Started by Stefan Peter-Contesse. Last reply by Alice La Pierre Oct 26, 2015. 1 Reply

Easy Water Heater Venting

Started by Kari Sauder. Last reply by Matthew Lutz Oct 23, 2014. 22 Replies

Thank-less water heater

Started by Andy Simms. Last reply by Dennis Heidner Jun 13, 2013. 12 Replies

Latest Activity

Dan Phillips replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I've had my Sense for over a year now.  If you have a driven person that wants to engage…"
3 minutes ago
Scott Katznelson replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I’ll be watching to see what people say... the only whole house monitor I’ve used was…"
51 minutes ago
Chris Woods liked Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
53 minutes ago
Chris Woods liked Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
53 minutes ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. replied to Travis Freethy's discussion Blower Door & Duct blaster for sale. in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"is this still for sale?"
yesterday
Jim Ballman is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
Tim replied to Shawna Henderson's discussion Exterior Insulation for Deep Energy Retrofits
"Hey Shawna, Have you worked with thermal insulation coatings? They are normally a modified…"
Saturday
David Butler replied to Dav Camras's discussion Low Leakage home with cathedral ceiling
"With a vented cathedral ceiling, getting a tight envelope is difficult, but not impossible. Various…"
Friday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service