All Discussions Tagged 'Architecture' (1)

← Back to Energy Efficient Design
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No More "Damn Architects!" - The Case for Integrated Design

In 1997, I helped my parents design and build their home. Early in the construction process, I had suggested that the house be built 25 fee…

Started by Chris Laumer-Giddens

6 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Discussion Forum

Affordable Energy Efficient Design

Started by Dannie Jackson Nov 23, 2017. 0 Replies

Whats the Consensus of this group Define "Energy Efficiency"

Started by Barry NewDelman. Last reply by Dannie Jackson Nov 23, 2017. 2 Replies

No More "Damn Architects!" - The Case for Integrated Design

Started by Chris Laumer-Giddens. Last reply by Dennis Heidner Jan 16, 2014. 6 Replies

Energy Efficient Design for the not so rich

Started by James McGarvey. Last reply by Greg La Vardera Apr 11, 2013. 7 Replies

Latest Activity

John White replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Ductless, mini split-system air-conditioners have many potential applications in residential,…"
7 hours ago
Profile IconJames Pollard and William Hoey joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
David Butler replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Hi Sean, my comment re: actionable cooling load was about the application of ductless, not related…"
Friday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Assuming same efficiency - apples to apples - off the top of my head the only way a ducted system…"
Friday
David Butler replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"By 'actionable', I mean the load is such that the homeowner actually needs to use A/C, as…"
Friday
Paul Zabriskie is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Brett Little replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"When you say actionable cooling loads you mean higher than heating loads?  I need to see…"
Thursday
"Since the Home Performance Forum archives are hosted on a different server with different software,…"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service