Dennis Heidner's Discussions (203)

Discussion Forum

Whats the Consensus of this group Define "Energy Efficiency"

Started by Barry NewDelman. Last reply by John Nicholas Jan 16, 2014. 1 Reply

No More "Damn Architects!" - The Case for Integrated Design

Started by Chris Laumer-Giddens. Last reply by Dennis Heidner Jan 16, 2014. 6 Replies

Energy Efficient Design for the not so rich

Started by James McGarvey. Last reply by Greg La Vardera Apr 11, 2013. 7 Replies

Latest Activity

Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I missed where the suggestion for rails came in. The plywood would not need any rails. 4+ inches is…"
36 minutes ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I'm a little confused about the necessity and purpose of using support rails if working on…"
53 minutes ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"If you insulate master bedroom and family room from below, you definitely need more R-value than…"
1 hour ago
"Brad, I was only talking about using EPS between the ridges, if necessary, to conform to bolts.…"
1 hour ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"It kind of depends on the PIC. Not all insulation is made the same. Here in VT (and all of New…"
1 hour ago
"Filling those shallow valleys with rigid foam not only prevents primary foam panels from…"
1 hour ago
"Bill, you just posted a number of responses in different areas of the thread. I will try to respond…"
6 hours ago
Donald Hester liked Marc Tannenbaum's blog post 3 Issues HVAC contractors Should Know About Impacting Customer Comfort and Health
6 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service