Infiltec blower door, used approximately 20 times. Excellent condition and in original cases and shipping boxes.

Model E-3A-Mag

Has magnahelic analog dial gauges. ( I had no issues with gauges, but spoke with Infiltec, and said they can calibrate if wanted, but can’t certify due to certifying software out of date. Can purchase DM4 gauge as upgrade for $845. All is in excellent condition as I babied my equipment)

$500 in like new condition! Buy the DM4 gauge and you have a new unit for half the price! Will send specific pics to interested party. I’m not using anymore as I’m into more recreation than work.

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

I'm' interested. Can you send me pictures. paulholder@mrchillac.com

RSS

Discussion Forum

Infiltec blower door for sale $500

Started by doug Redburn. Last reply by Paul Holder on Thursday. 1 Reply

Starting Business And I Need Auditing Equipment

Started by Robin Henry. Last reply by Robin Henry Nov 11. 4 Replies

Duct Cleaning

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.. Last reply by pauladams Jul 24. 1 Reply

Auditing equipment

Started by Bill Smith. Last reply by Bill Smith Jul 5. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Franco Oyuela replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"Those solar panels on top of your roof aren't just providing clean power; they are cooling…"
yesterday
Alice La Pierre replied to Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues in the group Kitchen Ventilation
"Brilliant; I will ask Santa for a particle monitor for Christmas now.  Thanks!"
yesterday
Franco Oyuela replied to Classic Residential, Inc.'s discussion Learning Thermostat
"What is a smart thermostat? Every home has a thermostat and the smart version of this piece of…"
yesterday
Profile Iconjana Timchak and Greg Stockton joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
John White posted a blog post
yesterday
Don Fugler replied to Don Fugler's discussion Depressurization/make-up air issues in the group Kitchen Ventilation
"Alice, there is probably not a specific ventilation requirement for induction cooking. The ROCIS…"
Monday
Dominick Pandolfo joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
Monday
Dominick Pandolfo joined Don Fugler's group
Thumbnail

Kitchen Ventilation

In many homes, cooking is the largest indoor source of air pollutants. Exposures can be higher in…See More
Monday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service