FLIR T300

This infrared camera is in excellent, lightly used condition. This is a GREAT camera for anyone starting out in infrared thermography. Many of the low cost cameras today are ok for providing colorful images. However, if you plan on taking thermography seriously, this camera would be considered a good starting point for both learning thermography and providing a full list of services. 

I am including over $200.00 in infrared books for free with purchase. The unit has been very lightly used and well cared for. The screen protector has never been removed and is still in place. I am forced to sell the camera due to health issues which are forcing me to retire earlier than anticipated.  

This camera, was used to perform all electrical, mechanical, energy and moisture related infrared thermography services at NASA for the first two LEED Certified structures at the NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland. I state this to attest of the diversified capabilities of the unit. When I purchased the unit originally from FLIR, I paid approximately $9,000.00. This is an opportunity to enter the infrared thermography services market using high quality equipment as opposed to using cheap equipment which provides lower quality results or does not have the capabilities to provide the required services for energy related building assessments.

I am asking $3,000.00 or Best Offer for the equipment. Please call me at 440-655-9024 if you have any questions concerning the unit. You may call me at 440-655-9024 to discuss or ask any questions you may have. Thank You for looking. 

Technical Specs

• Wireless No
  • IR Detector Resolution320 x 240 (76,800) Pixels
  • Thermal SensitivityLess Than or Equal To 50 mK
  • Picture In PictureYes
  • Laser SightingYes
  • Temp. Accuracy+/-3.6 or +/-2%
  • Focus MethodAuto
  • Visual Light Resolution3.1 MP
  • Display3.5" Touch-Screen Color LCD
  • Field of View25 Degrees Horizontal x 19 Degrees Vertical
  • Removable Memory CardSD
  • File Formatsjpg
  • Articulating LensYes
  • Special FeaturesVoice Annotation, MeterLink(TM)
  • Multiple Lens OptionYes
  • Drop Tested25G IEC 68-2-29
  • Spectral Response7.5 to 13um
  • Focus Range0.4m to Infinity
  • EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1"
  • Ambient Temp. Range5 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-15 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
  • Data LoggingFully Radiometric IR Images and Visible Images
  • Image Frequency30 Hz
  • IncludesCamera with F 1.3 25deg Lens, Transport Case, Camera Lens Cap, Headset, Rechargeable Battery, 2-Bay Battery Charger, Video Cable, SD Memory Card, USB Cable, Sun Shield, Stylus Pen, CD-ROM Documentation, Power Supply, Reporting Software, and Instructions

Tags: Infrared, air, duct, energy, insulation, leakage, moisture, thermography

Views: 133

Attachments:

Discussion Forum

Barely Used Energy Equipment for Sale

Started by John Wagner. Last reply by Shawn Powell Jan 29. 2 Replies

YEAR END TAX Benefit

Started by Cynthia Stewart Dec 28, 2017. 0 Replies

Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

Started by angela stanzione. Last reply by Chris Schiewer Dec 25, 2017. 66 Replies

Minneapolis Blower Door Fan Needed ONLY

Started by Elena Chrimat Dec 21, 2017. 0 Replies

Blower Door equipment for sale

Started by Doug Mullins Dec 14, 2017. 0 Replies

Latest Activity

Todd Abercrombie liked Barbara Smith's video
yesterday
Jim Hensen replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"Great question - what the efficiency rating means is one of the most common questions we we asked.…"
yesterday
Michael Schettine's blog post was featured

Framing production combined with air sealing

Building Tighter Homes with Gasketed FramingIf you follow our blog, you know that we talk quite a…See More
Friday
Profile IconMichael E and Jason Dion joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Friday
Jason Dion joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
Friday
Jason Dion joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
Friday
Jason Dion joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Friday
Jason Dion joined Allison A. Bailes III's group
Thumbnail

HVAC

HVAC design, Manuals J, S, T, & D, Duct leakage, Air flow, ENERGY STAR new home requirements,…See More
Friday
Jason Dion joined Bob Krell's group
Thumbnail

Healthy Indoors (IAQ)

The Healthy Indoors group is focused on indoor air quality (IAQ), mold, moisture control, radon,…See More
Friday
Jason Dion joined Building Performance Institute's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
Friday
Jason Dion joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
Friday
Brad Cook replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"NO combustion based heating system can ever be 100% efficient, according to the Second Law of…"
Thursday
Brian Robinson commented on Barbara Smith's video
Thumbnail

How to get top performance from your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump

"So glad you highlighted the importance of air sealing & insulating the home form the bottom to…"
Thursday
Brian Robinson replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"You also may also want to account for the distribution losses as you move the heat from the…"
Thursday
Michael Schettine posted a blog post

Framing production combined with air sealing

Building Tighter Homes with Gasketed FramingIf you follow our blog, you know that we talk quite a…See More
Thursday
David Butler replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"Adding to Sean's comment... The reason a 90%+ furnace uses a PVC flue (as opposed to metal) is…"
Thursday
Barbara Smith's video was featured

How to get top performance from your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump

Video produced as part of our Minnesota heating and cooling system study. Seventhwave
Thursday
DesignTech posted photos
Thursday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Mandy Leazenby's discussion 2005 EPAct tax credit
"And there we go, it got a retroactive extension till 12.31.2017 now"
Thursday
Barbara Smith commented on Barbara Smith's video
Thumbnail

Building a Green Veterans network

"Thanks Hannah!  I corrected the link. Please try again."
Wednesday

Photos