All Discussions Tagged 'infrared' (5)

← Back to Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FLIR T300 Infrared Camera

For sale is a FLIR T300 Infrared Camera System. This unit is in excellent condition (still has screen protector). Comes wih all accessorie…

Started by Al Tibbs

0 May 14, 2016

EXTECH FLIR i5 camera for sale.

I have a lightly used FLIR i5 Infra Red Camera For Sale.  Asking $995.  Just like the one selling in link below for $1585.  Email easyenerg…

Started by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

0 Jan 4, 2016

Commercial Blower door (3-fan), IR cameras, and More for sale!

Hi folks,  We've got a bunch of equipment to sell, as we don't need as much as we used to.  A  Flir E40bx thermographic camera, with carry…

Started by Jacob Corvidae

1 May 4, 2014
Reply by wilson caton

Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Equipment used once.  My home improvement business keeps me too busy to pursue energy audits. Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includ…

Started by David Allen

5 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by t hardy

FLIR releases I7 promotion

FLIR I7 promo effective April 15th (orders can be taken in advance)$1995.00 List.Buy a FLIR I7 and receive an Extech BR250 video borescope…

Started by Jason Kaylor

0 Apr 5, 2012

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Stuart, I wasn't considering the copula windows... yes, those would indeed need to be…"
1 hour ago
Stuart Langley replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Well, @David Butler, you have seen the property more accurately than I have, but my impression of…"
1 hour ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"@ Stuart,I don't think there's any concern about impact of 4" build-up on elevation…"
2 hours ago
Stuart Langley replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"So this building has a few issues with air leaks and air leaks have so much to do with discomfort…"
2 hours ago
"John Hatfield has the right idea here for a new roof deck. Polyiso boards always need a good stout…"
2 hours ago
Keith Tripp replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Water Saver or Gimmick? in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Interesting to see that recirc. has been in use for many years in some places. It is still a…"
4 hours ago
Mahendra Shah replied to John Krochmalny's discussion Psychrometric Chart Training
"John Thanks for show and tell tutorial"
4 hours ago
Walter Money replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Gentlemen, and ladies, So, as I read this, I see a perfectly good roof that works in serious…"
6 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service