All Discussions Tagged 'blower' (11)

← Back to Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blower Door equipment for sale

I have 5 ea Retrotec 6000 blower door fans - $3500.00 ea 1 3000 series fan with WiFi - $2450.00  These are complete sets , they have been u…

Started by Doug Mullins

0 Dec 14, 2017

Retrotec hard panel pro....

I am interested in this model if anyone has one for sale? Also interested in thermal cameras. end pictures

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.

5 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Al Tibbs

Multifamily Fan Setup - 4 Fans, Doors, Gauges, etc. for Sale Together or Separately- 4 Q4E 3300 Retrotec Fans, Doors, Drivers, etc. Can Use to Get Discounts on New Equipment

4 Rarely used Q4E 3300 Retrotec fan sets (2010/2011) and all related equipment for sale, including the following accessories in very good,…

Started by Stan Harbuck

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Stan Harbuck

Like new! Great Deal! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale Equipment used once.  My home improvement bus…

Started by David Allen

21 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Mark Barry

Retrotec Commercial & Residential Blower Doors $4800

My business no longer has the need for my Retrotec blower door equipment so I am selling both the commercial and residential blower doors. …

Started by Scott Stubbs

0 Jun 30, 2015

Retrotec Blower Door Kit $1800

Retrotec Blower Door Kit complete with: DM2 Mark II digital manometer & automated fan controller, 2200 series fan frame durable hard fa…

Started by Mark Rogers

0 Jul 31, 2014

Commercial Blower door (3-fan), IR cameras, and More for sale!

Hi folks,  We've got a bunch of equipment to sell, as we don't need as much as we used to.  A  Flir E40bx thermographic camera, with carry…

Started by Jacob Corvidae

1 May 4, 2014
Reply by wilson caton

Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Equipment used once.  My home improvement business keeps me too busy to pursue energy audits. Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includ…

Started by David Allen

5 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by t hardy

Practically New Minneapolis Blower Door for sale - $2100

*Used 2 or 3 times by an approved BPI training provider for demonstration purposes only* Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door System: Package In…

Started by Green Education Services

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Ed Regensburg

Blower door and auditing equipment for sale in Philadelphia metro area

The following equipment is for sale as a kit or can be purchased individually.  The equipment is in very good condition.  It is approximate…

Started by Kara Angotti

0 Jun 29, 2013

RSS

Discussion Forum

Barely Used Energy Equipment for Sale

Started by John Wagner. Last reply by Shawn Powell Jan 29. 2 Replies

YEAR END TAX Benefit

Started by Cynthia Stewart Dec 28, 2017. 0 Replies

Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

Started by angela stanzione. Last reply by Chris Schiewer Dec 25, 2017. 66 Replies

Minneapolis Blower Door Fan Needed ONLY

Started by Elena Chrimat Dec 21, 2017. 0 Replies

Blower Door equipment for sale

Started by Doug Mullins Dec 14, 2017. 0 Replies

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"10-12" liners are not made. Biggest made I find is 6" Flue temp on gravity is above…"
17 minutes ago
Liam Smith replied to Bruce Navin's discussion LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers
"Door openers operate with the remote control on radio frequencies, just like a remote-controlled…"
6 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"Any of the various energy modeling programs would give you a starting place. Model the ducts in…"
16 hours ago
"That is why gravity systems are much less popular then 50 years ago.   It could easily be…"
16 hours ago
Jim Baerg replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"This is a great discussion.  I'd like to ask a question about the distribution…"
17 hours ago
Michael R. Johnson posted a status
"Diane, Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it. I look forward to contributing to the conversation. Michael"
20 hours ago
Gary Hall is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Jim Conlon's discussion Insulation Blower Recommendations?
"Most rental machines will not put out the minimum required pressure for dense-packing. There are…"
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Jim Conlon's discussion Insulation Blower Recommendations?
"We have been using the Intec Force II for almost 10 years. It only takes about 1 1/2 bags at a…"
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Jim Conlon's discussion Insulation Blower Recommendations?
"Most generator are more efficiency at 240 volt.   Its  about the total watts more…"
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Jignesh's discussion Best brands for furnace
"Its more about the install and air flow than the box brand,  Most brands about the same if you…"
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Jignesh's discussion Efficiency of furnace
"OK lets say you have a gravity air system with a 80% burn on heat exchanger with out the 8"…"
yesterday
"System Efficiency is great.  Not much use, if you don't intend to fix the various…"
Thursday
"Furnaces and all HVAC Equipment is rated by AHRI.  You can get the certification as to the…"
Thursday
Jacob Corvidae replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Support Mike Rogers in the group News & Announcements
"Hey Mike! We're all routing for you! Don't hesitate to ask for help.  Jacob"
Thursday
Jacob Corvidae joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

News & Announcements

Share your news and announcements with the community in this group.To post news or an announcement,…See More
Thursday
Diane Chojnowski added a discussion to the group News & Announcements
Thursday
Profile IconJeannette Moore, David Carson, Jesse Smith and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

How We Turned Our House into a Giant Foam Box, Part I — Wall Insulation By Wen Lee

Chris Stratton and Wen Lee are a husband-and-wife team living in the Los Angeles area who are DIY…See More
Wednesday
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post

How We Turned Our House into a Giant Foam Box, Part I — Wall Insulation By Wen Lee

Chris Stratton and Wen Lee are a husband-and-wife team living in the Los Angeles area who are DIY…See More
Wednesday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service