All Discussions Tagged 'Everblue' (3)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everblue Interviews BPI CEO Larry Zarker

Read Everblue's interview with BPI CEO Larry Zarker, during which he discusses the future of the industry, his background and role in it, a…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 6, 2012

Announcing BPI National Quality Assurance Providers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has selected three organizations to provide Quality Assurance (QA) services nationally to it…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Jan 6, 2012

Well done Everblue!!!

Everblue Training institute, one of BPI's nationwide training affiliates was recognized by Google as an exemplary small business duri…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 17, 2011

RSS

Discussion Forum

BPI is Hiring!

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki. Last reply by Diane Chojnowski Jun 29. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Bill Spikowski replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"In an earlier response, I noted that we COULD haul drinking water and use the water we collect off…"
15 minutes ago
Bill Spikowski replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"As to the elevations on the cupola – the existing windows up there might survive adding…"
16 minutes ago
"The purlins are 1 3/4" thick. I believe the top chord of the trusses are 10" deep (but…"
18 minutes ago
"The cupola windows are the only place there would be a problem if 4" of foam were added above…"
19 minutes ago
"The purlins are 1 3/4" thick. I don’t know about the fire dangers of PIC or other foams.…"
21 minutes ago
"Exposed rubber washers would disappear in a hurry! I used a screw assembly with a stainless cup…"
22 minutes ago
"The existing metal roof probably overhangs the outer edge of the lowest purlin about an inch, maybe…"
26 minutes ago
"It shouldn’t be that hard to fasten thin foam panels between the existing ribs, but if I put…"
28 minutes ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service