Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks guys: John - thanks for the recommendation on another pump & agree o…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 8, 2014 to Water Saver or Gimmick?

23 yesterday
Reply by Keith Tripp

"Look at there spec / installation directions or call there technical support departm…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 14, 2014 to Thoughts on Employing Polyiso and UF FGB for Vented Cathedral Ceilings

3 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Sounds good at first blush & used similar approach for others (minus leaving can…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 13, 2014 to Thoughts on Employing Polyiso and UF FGB for Vented Cathedral Ceilings

3 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I hate to say this but budget wise & for looks, it would be easier, cleaner &…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 12, 2014 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

13 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Matthew Damon

"Interesting thought but the issue with that is contractors bumping up manual J's for…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 20, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ouch that has got to take the cake for worst performance - where was the disconnecte…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 30, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I was hoping someone in your neck of the woods would have replied & I can't seem…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 15, 2013 to Systematic Study of Retrofit Practices

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

""Avoid the foam"??? VOC's - one should be ventilating that area & they should be…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 31, 2013 to Looking for advice on garage-to-house air sealing

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Sorry I don't know of any residential studies offhand but... For fire & fumes on…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 26, 2013 to Looking for advice on garage-to-house air sealing

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Agreed & I think it probably was the shear number of us going "come on man" One…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 2, 2013 to RESNET & Confirmed Ratings - no more fake numbers

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Discussion Forum

Water Saver or Gimmick?

Started by Sean Lintow Sr. Last reply by Keith Tripp yesterday. 23 Replies

Moisture/Mold on rim joist

Started by John Shillito. Last reply by Bob Krell Oct 12. 11 Replies

Radon - Passive Systems

Started by Sean Lintow Sr. Last reply by Bryan Gabriel Jan 5. 5 Replies

Vented Soffit! DO or DON'T?

Started by Daniel Baur-McGuire. Last reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire Nov 15, 2016. 13 Replies

Duct Testing - is a change in order?

Started by Sean Lintow Sr. Last reply by Sean Lintow Sr Aug 6, 2015. 20 Replies

Latest Activity

tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?
"Yeah. Gas water…"
15 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?
"With super cheap natural gas prices now, still worth going all electric?  Tankless needs a lot…"
16 hours ago
Stuart Langley liked Chris Clay's photo
20 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Stuart, I wasn't considering the copula windows... yes, those would indeed need to be…"
22 hours ago
Stuart Langley replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Well, @David Butler, you have seen the property more accurately than I have, but my impression of…"
22 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"@ Stuart,I don't think there's any concern about impact of 4" build-up on elevation…"
23 hours ago
Stuart Langley replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"So this building has a few issues with air leaks and air leaks have so much to do with discomfort…"
yesterday
"John Hatfield has the right idea here for a new roof deck. Polyiso boards always need a good stout…"
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service