Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
We have a couple different locations, our main base of operation is currently in Newtown, PA.

Caron Electric said:

Silas Inman said:

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Same, up and down, changes based on the time of the month it seems, beginning is generally busier end is slower. Probably has to do with when people get their electric bills.

Caron Electric said:
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
That's a good question. I would think it would be ok. I have seen links sent out about it on Twitter, that pretty much makes it public domain.

James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hi James,
Yes, it would be great to share links with others interested in energy efficiency! You can also invite pros to join.

James Sayers said:
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
Hello James,

Welcome and glad you found the site.
Lonely perhaps, but I am sure your business is thriving!

James H. Bushart said:
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
I certainly expect it to with the new incentives being initiated by the state in the next few weeks.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bob Krell joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Trainers and Mentors

Share your experience with different training and mentoring methods. Learn about new training…See More
5 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Most of the moisture issues there can be attributed to failure to get the roof system completely…"
5 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"You are correct about it being multi-family.  It is, in fact, an assisted-living facility, so…"
5 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Weatherization Pros: Only 9 Days Left to Apply for Free BPI Certification Exams!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
5 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Weatherization Pros: Get BPI Certification Exam Costs Covered!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
5 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to David Butler's discussion Beginners Guide: Managing Subscriptions on Home Energy Pros
"Great guide David! Thanks! We send two weekly emails to keep members in the loop about new blogs,…"
7 hours ago
Summer Reyes's blog post was featured

Equipment We Use: Detecting Water With Infrared Cameras

You know water is somewhere on the property, you can smell the mildew, but can't determine the…See More
yesterday
Profile IconGlenn Hourahan and Joseph Frasier joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service