Hi there,

We just shut down 2 of our Business Units and are left with about 50 pieces of used and older equipment including the following items:

Blower Door Fans

Blower Door Frames

Blower Door Panel

Duct Blasters

Flow Hood

Flow Meters

Vent Cap System

I can send photos of everything. All pricing is negotiable...Name Your Price!

Views: 3024

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have anything left? I'm interested in everything except the flow hood.

yes, we have a bunch of blower door fans left

Hi Angela,

I'm also interested in a large fan (with C and D rings if available), door frame (inc upper crossbar if you have it) and tarp (one hole or two), and possibly a DG-700.

Lori Sanders (above - Hi Lori!) and I live in the same corner of the country.  Maybe we could co-ordinate on shipping.

Thanks 

Alistair@obrienandco.com

I am interested in a Blower Door Fan.  If you have one available, how much do you want for it?

i have a few fans left, they are on the older side and would be asking $40000 for them.

Thanks,  I am interested in a Blower Door Fan.  I am also interested in a duct blaster.  I would like to see pictures of both the fan and duct blaster.    

Kevin

We are looking for a full blower door set.  What have you got left?  What make and model of guage do you have? If you are out of frames, we are still inerested.  I have an old one that could be put back into service.

I do not have a full set, only fans and panels

Hi Angela,

I am interested in Retrotec equipment, flow hoods and vent caps. Please let me know what you have left. 

Eric 

i do not have any retrotec equipment, sorry

Hello Angela,

I have a colleague, not on this forum, who is very interested in a fan, frame and panel.  Please contact him directly at Kurt.Helmer@HydroOne.com.

Thank you,

David Baerg

Hi Angela,

Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels?

Thanks,

Dave

RSS

Discussion Forum

Starting Business And I Need Auditing Equipment

Started by Robin Henry. Last reply by Robin Henry Nov 11. 4 Replies

Duct Cleaning

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.. Last reply by pauladams Jul 24. 1 Reply

Auditing equipment

Started by Bill Smith. Last reply by Bill Smith Jul 5. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Profile IconJames Pollard and William Hoey joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
David Butler replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Hi Sean, my comment re: actionable cooling load was about the application of ductless, not related…"
Friday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Assuming same efficiency - apples to apples - off the top of my head the only way a ducted system…"
Friday
David Butler replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"By 'actionable', I mean the load is such that the homeowner actually needs to use A/C, as…"
Friday
Paul Zabriskie is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Brett Little replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"When you say actionable cooling loads you mean higher than heating loads?  I need to see…"
Thursday
"Since the Home Performance Forum archives are hosted on a different server with different software,…"
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Gordon Smith's discussion Duct Cleaning? Good value or a waste of money?
"Why are they calling? Get 4 or 5 why's. Are supplies dirty?! Why!! In most cases, changing…"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service