Mia of Lifestyle Homes, Inc Takes us through the CA Echos House, a newly built home in the Chicagoland region that has achieved DOE Zero Energy ready status. Learn about Lifestyles approach to designing and building this home and see the features that went into it.
Ben Widler who is the designer/builder and homeowner takes us through his contemporary urban infill LEED silver certified home to show off the green features that were simple to achieve in this home. Join us!
- Review LEED BD+C V4 EA Credit Annual Energy Use and how it relates to the HERS Index energy efficiency measures in the homes.
- Implement LEED BD+C V4 EQ Credit Enhanced Ventilation to keep tight homes healthy
- Understand the importance of LEED BD+C V4 Solar Ready Design for making easy to plug and play future solar
- Know where to get more information about LEED for Homes & DOE Zero Energy Ready certification
Continuing Education Units (CEUS)
Green Building Certificate Institute (GBCI) LEED APH Homes .5
Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse .5
American Institute of Architects - AIA (HSW) 1
Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP) .5
Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP) .5
State Architect / Builder License may be applicable .5
1) Download the quiz here
2) Go to the CEU submittal for here