All Discussions Tagged 'training' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc. Dr. Energy Saver is the nation’s largest and fas…

Started by Casey Gesell

7 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Casey Gesell

RESNET CAZ Training

Not BPI Certified & looking for a RESNET CAZ training in the Pacific NW?  I've only found 1 and it's full.  Anybody know of any in Wash…

Started by Kent Mitchell

2 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Everblue Training

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc. Dr. Energy Saver is the nation’s largest and fas…

Started by Casey Gesell

0 Oct 14, 2014

Started by Casey Gesell

0 Oct 1, 2014

Home Performance U.S. Tour: PROOF IS POSSIBLE

Hey home performance heroes: Great news: Dow Building Solutions is sponsoring the kickoff of my Proof Is Possible U.S. Tour.  Each stop is…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

2 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Blaine W Fox

Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

If you haven't seen it already, BPI has some important information posted on their website regarding upcoming changes to BPI certification…

Started by Everblue Training

8 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

New BPI Exam Prep Promises Higher Certification Rate

Guided Self-Study Video Course Helps Home Performance Professionals Worldwide Pass Certification Exams from Building Performance InstituteJ…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

1 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

Work in cold climate? Come to WI to check out Joe Nagan's cold climate homes course

Minimize lost profit, time and resources while improving the performance, efficiency and durability of the homes you build. Discover exactl…

Started by Anna Svensson

0 Sep 24, 2012

Colorado State Energy Sector Partnership Grant

Led by the Colorado Department of Labor, the US Department of Labor has awarded $6 million to the State to prepare Colorado workers for eme…

0 Dec 9, 2010

Maryland State Energy Sector Partnership Grant

Led by the Maryland Governor’s Workforce Investment Board (GWIB), the US Department of Labor has awarded $5.8 million to the State to prepa…

0 Dec 9, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Oliver Periman is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
1 hour ago
Bob Krell joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Trainers and Mentors

Share your experience with different training and mentoring methods. Learn about new training…See More
23 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Most of the moisture issues there can be attributed to failure to get the roof system completely…"
23 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"You are correct about it being multi-family.  It is, in fact, an assisted-living facility, so…"
23 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Weatherization Pros: Only 9 Days Left to Apply for Free BPI Certification Exams!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
23 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Weatherization Pros: Get BPI Certification Exam Costs Covered!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
23 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to David Butler's discussion Beginners Guide: Managing Subscriptions on Home Energy Pros
"Great guide David! Thanks! We send two weekly emails to keep members in the loop about new blogs,…"
yesterday
Summer Reyes's blog post was featured

Equipment We Use: Detecting Water With Infrared Cameras

You know water is somewhere on the property, you can smell the mildew, but can't determine the…See More
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service