All Discussions Tagged 'espanol'

There are no discussions yet.

Latest Activity

Colin Genge replied to Jerry Needham's discussion Blower door test for small apartment building
"The way we'd normally do this is to mount one blower door in the hallway, then a duct tester…"
3 hours ago
Scott Katznelson replied to Jerry Needham's discussion Blower door test for small apartment building
"Most of the work I do is retrofit of older buildings. Marriage wall leakage is often significant,…"
14 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Jerry Needham's discussion Blower door test for small apartment building
"Scott Katznelson   In 2013,  I had my HERS Field Review completed on a multi-family…"
14 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Jerry Needham's discussion Blower door test for small apartment building
"Sorry but LMAO - one blower door for that small of a space gives you an accurate number for the…"
15 hours ago
Chris Davis posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Scott Katznelson replied to Jerry Needham's discussion Blower door test for small apartment building
"The most accurate way to accomplish this is to have 4 blower doors running at the same time, one…"
18 hours ago
Brett Little posted a discussion

Tour 2 IL New Built Homes - 1 LEED Silver - 1 Zero Energy Ready

During the IL Green Built Home Tour, we looked at 2 homes right down the road from each other to…See More
19 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Pearl Certification's blog post Two National Brands Join Forces Demonstrating Unity in Home Energy-Efficiency Rating Systems
"Congratulations to Pearl for innovative thinking and finding the right path to ensure these homes…"
20 hours ago
Rob Salcido replied to John Nicholas's discussion Reference Homes for Rating Comparison in the group Home Energy Ratings
"Hello John, Look under the Help Menu in REM/Rate and you should see a "UDRH Syntax…"
22 hours ago
Rob Salcido joined Evan Mills's group
Thumbnail

Home Energy Ratings

Calculating them; visualizing them; explaining them; selling them .... there is a lot to discuss…See More
22 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service