All Discussions Tagged 'blower' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

Hi guys, We're pushing for blower door testing in the building code here in Australia and we think that consistent data reporting is an imp…

Started by Sean Maxwell

3 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Dorsi

QA/QC just made simple with Retrotec DM-32 manometer

OK everybody- I just participated in (and controlled) a blower door test 1000 miles away while I sat in the comfort of my office.  The ingr…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Aug 26, 2013

Tired of climbing ladders and reaching to find air leaks during blower door test I have a solution!!!

Yes, a thermal image camera is a good way, but a better way to instantly see the leak and the cfm amount of the leak-- try using the Alnor…

Started by Damien Herold

17 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Damien Herold

RESNET Draft Standard 301-01

The deadline for commenting is rapidly approaching.  Go to the link to Comment on 301-01.  EnergyLogic has commented and here is our positi…

Started by Stephen Byers

1 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

So have you experienced the New TEC Trainer?

Just curious if any trainers/students have experienced the new TEC Trainer form The Energy Conservatory.  If so, we'd loved to hear feedbac…

Started by Krista & Matt

0 Jan 26, 2012

Any suggestions on best way to sell a like new Fluke TiR1 and Retrotec Q46?

Info on camera can be found at http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/thermal-imaging/fluke-tir1.htm?PID=56192   Info on blower door can be found…

Started by Sean White

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Sean White

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Cullen joined Building Performance Institute's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
6 minutes ago
Daniel Cullen replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Can anyone tell me exactly HOW mold sampling impacts the mold remediation process or protocol? Why…"
14 minutes ago
Daniel Cullen joined Bob Krell's group
Thumbnail

Healthy Indoors (IAQ)

The Healthy Indoors group is focused on indoor air quality (IAQ), mold, moisture control, radon,…See More
14 minutes ago
Debra Little's video was featured

Robert Bean, Iain Walker, indoor environmental quality experts

Robert and Iain discuss home indoor health & environmental quality. Design for human factors; thermal comfort, air quality, sound, odor...kitchen exhaust, th...
1 hour ago
Summer Reyes's blog post was featured

IAQ and Mold

What Is Mold?According…See More
1 hour ago
Dannie Jackson posted a group
Thumbnail

3D Design And Analysis

Here you can show off your 3D building designs, talk about design software, as well as energy…See More
2 hours ago
Profile IconKatherin Kale and Fred Schreiber joined Home Energy Pros Forum
2 hours ago
Shawna Henderson posted a discussion

Exterior Insulation for Deep Energy Retrofits

Heya! I've been lurking for a while on the various formats that came together for the HEP Forum.…See More
4 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service