All Discussions Tagged 'Holiday' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give the gift of building science!

Give your staff, colleagues and others on your list BPI's Building Science Principles (BSP) guide and certificate exam! 20% off the retail…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Dec 5, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

David Butler replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"@Dav, 240-volt circuits are dedicated to a single appliance so circuit monitoring with CT's…"
9 hours ago
Dav Camras replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I have been thinking about putting it on my own home as you suggest, and was wondering which, if…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconGrady Harper, Christina Savage, gregory sutliff and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
10 hours ago
Doug Mullins added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower Door equipment for sale

I have 5 ea Retrotec 6000 blower door fans - $3500.00 ea1 3000 series fan with WiFi -…See More
10 hours ago
Jon Finewood joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
10 hours ago
David Butler replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I think anyone who does energy audits or otherwise advises homeowners on energy reduction should…"
10 hours ago
Doug Mullins joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
11 hours ago
Eric Werling commented on Efficiency First California's blog post 3 Myths About Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
"Nice article, but you got one point very wrong. On the one hand you recognized that PM 2.5 (very…"
13 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service