Jose Macho's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I would agree- most likely the dimmer. Older dimmers are problematic as well as chea…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by nakeme

"I agree with Brian's assessment as the these condensing units do require maintenance…"

Jose Macho replied May 15, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Connecticut provides a subsidy on  the retail cost of certain LED/CFL lighting  purc…"

Jose Macho replied May 15, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The broader question is energy analytics- the Nest being one of a number of products…"

Jose Macho replied Jan 31, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I have seen in a 30yr old condo  below slab PVC pipe ductwork had major problems wit…"

Jose Macho replied Sep 13, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"For the true audiophile, reversing the polarity causes the speakers to be "out of ph…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"For the typical 2-way (meaning 2 speakers, tweeter and woofer) in-wall rectangular s…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I have a mini-split in Connecticut that does a reasonably good job of heating my fir…"

Jose Macho replied Apr 25, 2013 to Air Source Heat Pumps Question from Colorado

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"Must be cut with a hacksaw so that the hinge is not damaged. Biggest problem is plac…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 25, 2013 to installing automatic door sweeps

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colin Choney

"Having spent much of my career in sales/marketing as well as training/coaching- it's…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 20, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

RSS

Forum Discussions

Latest Activity

John Hatfield replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"David I think the finish edge application is critical but several un-knows exist. Such as how far…"
10 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"@Kevin, that article is behind a pay wall. Here's the original posted on Allison's…"
11 hours ago
Kevin Miller replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Good question.  I don't know the answer.   I'd love to know whether there…"
11 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Hi John, thanks for pointing out my faux pas: I made clear in my original post that rainwater…"
11 hours ago
John Hatfield replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Kevin, Is the "Kool Seal" product certified for potable water collection?"
11 hours ago
Mike Berg joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Weatherization

Share your concerns and successes as a weatherization professional, or information for this…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconBlake Reid, James Barras, Kathleen ODonnell and 5 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
12 hours ago
Jon Finewood joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
12 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service