Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, On so many levels you are right, but there is one thing I cannot get over. It…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 7, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"I understand we're you are coming from on this one. But, the difference in material…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 22, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

26 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Thanks a lot Bruce. That's good perspective to have.  "

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 21, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

26 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Thanks, that's helpful."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 19, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

26 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"I couldn't agree more with what you have said Bill.   I have found this DIY coaching…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 9, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Mary Beth,   My initial thought is this: DIY project house. The neighborhoods in whi…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 8, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"David.   In such sitautions I have already performed a blower door test. I have thor…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 7, 2011 to Mold on exterior walls

11 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by David Snell

"Yep, my thoughts exactly Sean.   My sense is that the right move in such a case is t…"

11 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by David Snell

"I've seen cases where there are 2 or more layers of siding, and when some of the mos…"

11 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by David Snell

"Thanks Sean.   Would you consider the Washington D.C. area North or South? My take i…"

11 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by David Snell

RSS

Latest Activity

Dara Bowser replied to Don Fugler's discussion joining ducts in the group HVAC
"Good to hear you have clean dryer ducts Don. The dryer duct issues that we run into are…"
6 hours ago
Don Fugler replied to Don Fugler's discussion joining ducts in the group HVAC
"David, If the IMC mandates metal dryer duct and prohibits metal screws, they must be accepting…"
7 hours ago
David Butler replied to Don Fugler's discussion joining ducts in the group HVAC
"I never checked that before. Checking now... Section M1502.4.2 of the International Residential…"
7 hours ago
Joseph Frasier is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
7 hours ago
Don Fugler replied to Don Fugler's discussion joining ducts in the group HVAC
"Brendan, Thanks for that response. Because of your warning, I just went down to the basement and…"
11 hours ago
Brendan Reid replied to Don Fugler's discussion joining ducts in the group HVAC
"Hi Don, Summary: DRYER VENT: screws bad idea, possibly prohibited by code. METAL DUCT: must be…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconBrendan Reid and David Butler joined Allison A. Bailes III's group
Thumbnail

HVAC

HVAC design, Manuals J, S, T, & D, Duct leakage, Air flow, ENERGY STAR new home requirements,…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconSean Wiens and David Butler joined Chris Laumer-Giddens's group
Thumbnail

Energy Efficient Design

Energy efficiency starts at the drafting table...How architects and designers can help buildings…See More
20 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service