Judy Rachel's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You can borrow the equipment from the Tool Lending Library maintained by SoCalEdison…"

Judy Rachel replied Dec 4, 2016 to Im looking for a blower door / duct blaster / manometer rental in So Cal

1 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Judy Rachel

"I hope the attached picture is clear enough for you to see.  As the caption on the p…"

Judy Rachel replied Sep 22, 2016 to Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Clay

"You open the closet and test the appliance with the door open.  State in your notes…"

Judy Rachel replied Sep 22, 2016 to Testing spillage in mechanical closet?

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Clay

"There are typos in the master bedroom  i.e. "joining" check the text for the ones ab…"

Judy Rachel replied Apr 5, 2016 to Please beta-test this game for me

12 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Jaime D. Gomez

"I love that you want to study up before your class.  That is a great attitude. I dou…"

Judy Rachel replied Oct 11, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"A.  The point is that ACCA Manual J does not model for the Btu gain from fireplaces.…"

Judy Rachel replied Aug 26, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"ACCA Manual J does not consider any heating (BTU gain to a room) from a fireplace. …"

Judy Rachel replied Aug 26, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"I'd like to make 2 quick points. First, we need to stop talking as if only 'tight' h…"

Judy Rachel replied Dec 27, 2013 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconTim MacAloney and Todd Abercrombie joined Home Energy Pros Forum
10 hours ago
Lucyna de Barbaro liked David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
22 hours ago
Steven Lefler's photo was featured
23 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to Dav Camras's discussion Low Leakage home with cathedral ceiling
"It is all about the dewpoint. Think of the roof system as a big box. Air can circulate in, out and…"
yesterday
David Butler replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"@Dav, 240-volt circuits are dedicated to a single appliance so circuit monitoring with CT's…"
yesterday
Dav Camras replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I have been thinking about putting it on my own home as you suggest, and was wondering which, if…"
yesterday
Profile IconGrady Harper, Christina Savage, gregory sutliff and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Doug Mullins added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower Door equipment for sale

I have 5 ea Retrotec 6000 blower door fans - $3500.00 ea1 3000 series fan with WiFi -…See More
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service