David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Because there are so many keys, I posted an offer pertaining to internalizing what i…"

David Eggleton replied Feb 4, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Here's a relevant blog on this site."

David Eggleton replied Jan 28, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Why not direct your (potential) clients to the 1000 Home Challenge, wherein more is…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Thank you.  Paying true costs for everything would clarify everything, rapidly. Too…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 19, 2012 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

""Tax dollars are being used to artificially lower the cost of energy in the US" I wi…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 19, 2012 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"It is also possible to use the screw-in CFL of your choice in some torchiere lamps d…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 18, 2012 to CFL Torchiere Lamps: What's out there on the market?

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Of course, you've tipped your hand a bit with that title, but I'll sort of play alon…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 13, 2012 to Is partnership a bad word?

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"Not really, Jason.  It's only the houses that are ripe for upgrades.  From the repor…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 13, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

""I don't expect the pros to be un-able (but maybe un-willing) to help handy homeowne…"

David Eggleton replied Dec 7, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"On my profile page find the link to my Web site, which answers those and more."

David Eggleton replied Dec 3, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Latest Activity

Summer Reyes posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Oliver Periman is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
10 hours ago
Bob Krell joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Trainers and Mentors

Share your experience with different training and mentoring methods. Learn about new training…See More
yesterday
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Most of the moisture issues there can be attributed to failure to get the roof system completely…"
yesterday
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"You are correct about it being multi-family.  It is, in fact, an assisted-living facility, so…"
yesterday
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Weatherization Pros: Only 9 Days Left to Apply for Free BPI Certification Exams!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
yesterday
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Weatherization Pros: Get BPI Certification Exam Costs Covered!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
yesterday
Diane Chojnowski replied to David Butler's discussion Beginners Guide: Managing Subscriptions on Home Energy Pros
"Great guide David! Thanks! We send two weekly emails to keep members in the loop about new blogs,…"
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service