Scott Katznelson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the work I do is retrofit of older buildings. Marriage wall leakage is often…"

Scott Katznelson replied Oct 18 to Blower door test for small apartment building

19 Dec 6
Reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire

"The most accurate way to accomplish this is to have 4 blower doors running at the sa…"

Scott Katznelson replied Oct 18 to Blower door test for small apartment building

19 Dec 6
Reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire

"It is called the Distribution Efficiency Table. Here is a link to a PDF of it: https…"

Scott Katznelson replied May 10 to Efficiency of furnace

18 May 31
Reply by Liam Smith

"I've read this article, too, and found it very informative. I now do not consider ra…"

Scott Katznelson replied Dec 21, 2017 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

16 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by David Currie

"I'm not a big fan of TREAT.  The biggest issue is that you have to true up the model…"

Scott Katznelson replied Dec 21, 2017 to TREAT - energy audit software

9 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"I’ll be watching to see what people say... the only whole house monitor I’ve used wa…"

Scott Katznelson replied Dec 11, 2017 to Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee

25 Oct 8
Reply by Dav Camras

"I use NEAT.  I have taught the software across several states for the past 5 years,…"

Scott Katznelson replied Dec 17, 2015 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

32 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Jesse

"I have used many of the software out there.  There are paid modeling software that a…"

Scott Katznelson replied Sep 17, 2015 to What is the best energy auditing software?

18 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Ben Meyer

"Not a fan of Cake software.  It is too vague for my taste."

Scott Katznelson replied Sep 17, 2015 to What is the best energy auditing software?

18 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Ben Meyer

"Hey Keith I ended up having to create it myself also.  I'd be curious how you colla…"

Scott Katznelson replied Sep 17, 2015 to Database of zip code or county by climate zone

14 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Ken Girdley

RSS

Latest Activity

Matthew Greenawalt liked Corbett Lunsford's video
15 minutes ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"Here come the batches of charts.  The data was collected almost nine years ago..…"
17 minutes ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"Here come the batches of charts.  The data was collected almost nine years ago..…"
18 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Franco Oyuela replied to Tom Smith's discussion Are Energy Efficient Windows worth the investment?
"ENERGY WINDOW. The range for energy-efficient window pricing is wide, but Energy Star-qualified…"
1 hour ago
Dannie Jackson's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Profile IconEric Miller, David Giusti, Melinda Zytaruk and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
8 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I would argue that keeping the solar panels cool is more important as you will produce more power.…"
12 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service