Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe I missed something but since when did Mr. Feist say it is my way or the highwa…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Nice point Bud & I might have to actually add that to the article assuming you d…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Here is a chart I did showing the pressures: Unit to pascal 25 Pa 50 Pa 75 Pa 1 at…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Do a Manual J with all the improvements being made. Then do the rest of the alphabet…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 15, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I hate to say this, but I don't think you get it. I don't think you fully understand…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 11, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Ahh, sorry now I see the other tab. In all seriousness, you should consider siting d…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 10, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"There are more factors that come into play on commercial bills like demand charges,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 9, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"It got confirmed via David Butler about 2 hours ago after he called BPI directly (Li…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Well it appears to be Clean Edison as they are no longer listed but... I don't see a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Ok I will bite - who got expelled & where's the press release?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 1, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

RSS

Forum Discussions

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by David Butler 1 hour ago. 34 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training. Last reply by Mahendra Shah on Friday. 1 Reply

Dirty solar panels

Started by Evan Mills in General Forum. Last reply by Stacie Bagnasco Oct 16. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Sean Lintow proposed rails and clips (re: first comment in this discussion), but in the context of…"
1 hour ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I missed where the suggestion for rails came in. The plywood would not need any rails. 4+ inches is…"
5 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I'm a little confused about the necessity and purpose of using support rails if working on…"
5 hours ago
"If you insulate master bedroom and family room from below, you definitely need more R-value than…"
6 hours ago
"Brad, I was only talking about using EPS between the ridges, if necessary, to conform to bolts.…"
6 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"It kind of depends on the PIC. Not all insulation is made the same. Here in VT (and all of New…"
6 hours ago
"Filling those shallow valleys with rigid foam not only prevents primary foam panels from…"
6 hours ago
"Bill, you just posted a number of responses in different areas of the thread. I will try to respond…"
10 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service