Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"In short YES - as they say the devil is in the details & one can tell a lot abou…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 28, 2013 to Does Neatness Count?

8 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Gunshinan

"I think you explained it pretty well & I do love the quip "even BPI requires" -…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 25, 2013 to Venting a clothes dryer through an unheated garage

10 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"wow 4 elbows - that adds 20 to the effective length which probably doesn't even incl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 24, 2013 to Venting a clothes dryer through an unheated garage

10 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"You are going to have to wait till the IRS has all that sections forms & manuals…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 13, 2013 to Federal Energy Tax Credit Paperwork?

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Yes indeed as it appeared your WH was in that attic before. So a quick search shows…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 11, 2013 to Roof Air Vents Above Bend Oregon Garage Attic

11 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Robert D York Jr

"The full rule is here http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/25C, but in essence…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 9, 2013 to Federal Energy Tax Credit Paperwork?

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Robert has it though I would lean more towards cellulose & don't forget to close…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 7, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"Nada"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 7, 2013 to Roof Air Vents Above Bend Oregon Garage Attic

11 Jan 13, 2013

"So you have an unconditioned attic with a gas water heater which sounds like it is n…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 5, 2013 to Roof Air Vents Above Bend Oregon Garage Attic

11 Jan 13, 2013

"To echo Pat's thoughts on "don't do that" - you need to check out the codes on Hot R…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 27, 2012 to Polyiso, roxul & reflective insulation combination

11 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Forum Discussions

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by David Butler 8 hours ago. 15 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training. Last reply by Mahendra Shah 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

Dirty solar panels

Started by Evan Mills in General Forum. Last reply by Stacie Bagnasco on Monday. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?
"Yeah. Gas water…"
58 minutes ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?
"With super cheap natural gas prices now, still worth going all electric?  Tankless needs a lot…"
2 hours ago
Stuart Langley liked Chris Clay's photo
6 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Stuart, I wasn't considering the copula windows... yes, those would indeed need to be…"
8 hours ago
Stuart Langley replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Well, @David Butler, you have seen the property more accurately than I have, but my impression of…"
8 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"@ Stuart,I don't think there's any concern about impact of 4" build-up on elevation…"
9 hours ago
Stuart Langley replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"So this building has a few issues with air leaks and air leaks have so much to do with discomfort…"
10 hours ago
"John Hatfield has the right idea here for a new roof deck. Polyiso boards always need a good stout…"
10 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service