Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"You have to keep it out of their reach thus a Sealed crawl is the best option For a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 10, 2014 to How to keep mice, critters from getting into duct insulation that is under a house that is on piers.

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Charles Cormany

"First off - way to go, a rain screed detail is one of the best things you can do If…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 3, 2014 to Rigid Foam (Polyiso) as a Weather-Resistive Barrier

10 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I got to say Bud has nailed most of it BUT... in a cold climate a hot roof is still…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 26, 2014 to Hot roof in a cold climate?

6 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"#1 - it is not a properly done hot roof, the sheathing should have all been sprayed…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2014 to Hot roof in a cold climate?

6 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Crunch the numbers, all the numbers including usage, flows, efficiencies, amounts ne…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 3, 2014 to what is more efficient a boiler or hw ?

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The Brits are doing the same thing we are which is the issue - if you do X you will…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 24, 2014 to Energy Savings that Are Hot Air!

13 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Answer equals = U * A * T As you are missing A or area.... for the first one What th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 18, 2014 to Calculating heat loss

3 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Most of the states I know that require testing allow HERS Raters, those with BPI cer…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13, 2013 to Third party testing rqmt

2 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Eric Sperline

"LOL, par for the course with some of these fixes for mobile homes - you are talking…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 10, 2013 to Water Water Everywhere

4 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Well one would have to look into the wall/roof to see how it was done but yes both s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

RSS

Forum Discussions

Latest Activity

John Hatfield replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"David I think the finish edge application is critical but several un-knows exist. Such as how far…"
3 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"@Kevin, that article is behind a pay wall. Here's the original posted on Allison's…"
4 hours ago
Kevin Miller replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Good question.  I don't know the answer.   I'd love to know whether there…"
4 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Hi John, thanks for pointing out my faux pas: I made clear in my original post that rainwater…"
4 hours ago
John Hatfield replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Kevin, Is the "Kool Seal" product certified for potable water collection?"
5 hours ago
Mike Berg joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Weatherization

Share your concerns and successes as a weatherization professional, or information for this…See More
5 hours ago
Profile IconBlake Reid, James Barras, Kathleen ODonnell and 5 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
5 hours ago
Jon Finewood joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
5 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service