Walter Ahlgrim's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Being a Flip you must consider the install cost. At least get a bid for a PTAC unit…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Sep 24 to Mini split installation location

14 Sep 27
Reply by Jan Green

"This is one of thouse topic where you ask 10 people and get 12 different opinions. I…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Sep 17 to Mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans

13 Sep 20
Reply by Beverly Lerch

"It seems the question was asked in Nov of 2013 maybe the OP will reply and tell us h…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Aug 31 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with dampers

57 Aug 31
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Last year we build a new home the HVAC seemed to work perfectly after a full season…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Aug 31 to Stud cavity air returns

17 Aug 31
Reply by Bob Ellenberg

"Do not be fooled it is very common problem for cast iron wood working equipment to s…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Mar 17 to Condensation on an interior wall of a detached garage.

15 Mar 17
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"If your question is the cost of the new Boiler + installation + the cost of the fuel…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied May 7, 2017 to Assessing the true end user price of installing a new boiler?

3 May 11, 2017
Reply by Brad Cook

"The 5 ton system you have is not 500 hp racecar engines they are 500 hp truck engine…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Mar 23, 2017 to Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

4 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"No really a head scratcher the home owner was well aware of the real problem. I reco…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Jan 25, 2016 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Mick Lane

"The more I think about it if the problem cannot be the current transformers reading…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Nov 28, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Does the customer have any large loads? No heat No AC No water heating Electric stov…"

Walter Ahlgrim replied Nov 28, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMelinda Zytaruk, Rob Maloney and stephenveith joined Home Energy Pros Forum
2 minutes ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I would argue that keeping the solar panels cool is more important as you will produce more power.…"
3 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Im specifically thinking of floors over garage. Builders here often use rigid insulation under the…"
4 hours ago
Robert DV replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Why Charles!   How do you really feel??"
4 hours ago
Robert DV replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"David, Assuming the band / rim is sealed what benefit is there to direct contact with the sub…"
4 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"2018 IECC --- just think, you do have 6 sided encapsulation unlike an attic which see's more…"
18 hours ago
Mick Lane replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"There are a few things going on here. First, if you want an idea of the effectiveness of the…"
19 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Where is this written? please and thank you. As, its written you would have to do cont. insulation…"
19 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service