Nate Adams's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Hiram College TREE House http://energysmartohio.com/case_studies/1900-two-story-hira…"

Nate Adams replied Dec 8 to Exterior Insulation for Deep Energy Retrofits

28 Dec 9
Reply by Tim

"I have a bunch of questions: 1. Do you have modeled vs. actual use on many projects…"

Nate Adams replied Dec 7 to Exterior Insulation for Deep Energy Retrofits

28 Dec 9
Reply by Tim

"Aha, I didn't realize this was for your province primarily. Fuel rates do move thing…"

28 Dec 9
Reply by Tim

"Oh, a question to ask from a climate change standpoint is would you rather budget mo…"

28 Dec 9
Reply by Tim

"One data point is all I've got! =) But mixed with another project that's much less d…"

28 Dec 9
Reply by Tim

"Hey Shawna, We've done one exterior insulation DER. The energy results are frankly…"

Nate Adams replied Dec 4 to Exterior Insulation for Deep Energy Retrofits

28 Dec 9
Reply by Tim

"I'm with Ted. We need to be very careful with the consumer perception of Home Perfor…"

Nate Adams replied Feb 9 to Hero Pace Program?

5 Feb 9
Reply by Ryan Miller

"Ira, you're not alone. Here in Cleveland the gas company uses their own auditors, it…"

Nate Adams replied Jan 16 to Home Performance is Failing - let's turn that around?

11 Jan 16
Reply by Nate Adams

"Website is finally up, albeit still imperfect. You can check out the very detailed c…"

Nate Adams replied Jan 16 to Home Performance is Failing - let's turn that around?

11 Jan 16
Reply by Nate Adams

"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an A…"

Nate Adams replied Jul 28, 2016 to Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

11 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Meadows Jr is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
13 hours ago
Profile IconTim MacAloney and Todd Abercrombie joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
Lucyna de Barbaro liked David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
Friday
Steven Lefler's photo was featured
Friday
Brad Cook replied to Dav Camras's discussion Low Leakage home with cathedral ceiling
"It is all about the dewpoint. Think of the roof system as a big box. Air can circulate in, out and…"
Friday
David Butler replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"@Dav, 240-volt circuits are dedicated to a single appliance so circuit monitoring with CT's…"
Thursday
Dav Camras replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I have been thinking about putting it on my own home as you suggest, and was wondering which, if…"
Thursday
Profile IconGrady Harper, Christina Savage, gregory sutliff and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service