Robert Post's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Tom, for your input. That's kinda pricey, but I will look into it. "

Robert Post replied Feb 24, 2012 to ONLINE BPI CEU's??

8 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Huntley

"Thanks for taking the time to comment, Adam!  I am somewhat aware of these, but I on…"

Robert Post replied Feb 23, 2012 to ONLINE BPI CEU's??

8 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Huntley

"Here in Philadelphia, I believe ECA is the largest facilitator of program work. They…"

Robert Post replied Feb 19, 2012 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"I'm coming to this late. I would love to see your article when your finished. Will y…"

Robert Post replied Apr 22, 2011 to Need to interview consumers for article

5 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Inglis

"When will gREATESST be available? I just registered for a trial and received an emai…"

Robert Post replied Apr 22, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Doris,   Would you contact me about this?  rob "at" posthandyman dot com.   Many tha…"

Robert Post replied Apr 4, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Doris   How customizable is the report? For example, can one add sections, logos, et…"

Robert Post replied Jan 11, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Al- The lack of response here is quite telling. I posted a similar question on Jan.…"

Robert Post replied Jan 7, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Is it available Nationwide, Jim? Cost?"

Robert Post replied Jan 5, 2011 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

32 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Jesse

"Well, once again this has been a very valuable exercise. Between here and another f…"

Robert Post replied Jan 5, 2011 to Selecting The Most Efficient Nat Gas HWH

4 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Robert Post

RSS

Forum Discussions

Home Energy Pros and #MeToo

Started by Mike Rogers in General Forum 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by David Butler yesterday. 34 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training. Last reply by Mahendra Shah on Friday. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Blake Shurtz posted a discussion

Replacement for Energy Conservatory Flow-blaster

It's too bad that the flow-blaster is no longer being produced or technically supported. Does…See More
4 hours ago
Profile IconBrian Cizmar, Charles Allen, Charles Buell and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
6 hours ago
Mike Rogers posted a discussion

Home Energy Pros and #MeToo

If it doesn't seem obvious why a discussion of …See More
10 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Sean Lintow proposed rails and clips (re: first comment in this discussion), but in the context of…"
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I missed where the suggestion for rails came in. The plywood would not need any rails. 4+ inches is…"
yesterday
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I'm a little confused about the necessity and purpose of using support rails if working on…"
yesterday
"If you insulate master bedroom and family room from below, you definitely need more R-value than…"
yesterday
"Brad, I was only talking about using EPS between the ridges, if necessary, to conform to bolts.…"
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service