Frank Slifka's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob - just to let you know I just measured the heat off the following two lamps usin…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - like I asked what thermal scan do you use for temp rating? I never recommed LE…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - what thermal scan do you use to test for temperature? CFL's run between 175 an…"

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"This discussion on all points ha been very interesting to follow. LED lamps offer a…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 3, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Don like I said originally - location/ location/location! The sun is not limited to…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"The cost to make hot water is in the fuel costs! Can anyone answer why Hawaii since…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Location! Location! plus, number of residents, plus what else is needed. If you live…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I believe that it all depends on where you live, the cost of the power source, and w…"

Frank Slifka replied May 22, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

36 on Saturday
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Forum Discussions

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by Brad Cook 4 hours ago. 33 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training. Last reply by Mahendra Shah on Friday. 1 Reply

Dirty solar panels

Started by Evan Mills in General Forum. Last reply by Stacie Bagnasco Oct 16. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I missed where the suggestion for rails came in. The plywood would not need any rails. 4+ inches is…"
4 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I'm a little confused about the necessity and purpose of using support rails if working on…"
4 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"If you insulate master bedroom and family room from below, you definitely need more R-value than…"
4 hours ago
"Brad, I was only talking about using EPS between the ridges, if necessary, to conform to bolts.…"
4 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"It kind of depends on the PIC. Not all insulation is made the same. Here in VT (and all of New…"
4 hours ago
"Filling those shallow valleys with rigid foam not only prevents primary foam panels from…"
5 hours ago
"Bill, you just posted a number of responses in different areas of the thread. I will try to respond…"
9 hours ago
Donald Hester liked Marc Tannenbaum's blog post 3 Issues HVAC contractors Should Know About Impacting Customer Comfort and Health
9 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service