Michael Stuart's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Matt,   I have not yet been able to find the details of the proposed budget yet to s…"

Michael Stuart replied Feb 15, 2011 to Significant LIHEAP Cuts Proposed?

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Stuart

"While I personally use a Minneapolis Blower Door System (Model 3 fan and all of the…"

Michael Stuart replied Dec 17, 2010 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"Allen, Regarding the question on moisture... Moisture inside of building materials…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 21, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

"Allen, Here is the present RESNET Infrared Interim Guideline released this Septembe…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 21, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

"Allen, I know that it has been a topic of discussion. I can only imagine that it wi…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 19, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

"Out here in Puget Sound, there are certain neighborhoods where the "Green Guilt" kic…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 11, 2010 to Does peer pressure help motivate people to save energy?

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"CK, Thanks for sharing what is going on in your corner of the world. This proves th…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 10, 2010 to New Zealand home peformance rating scheme

12 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by CK Ang

"Thanks for the link. This construction mobile lab looks interesting as well. (I wond…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 8, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

"Allison, Do you happen to know if there are any photos of the mobile construction l…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 7, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

"I believe that ECI and David Brown have plans to put this one lab on the road soon..…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 5, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

RSS

Forum Discussions

What made this chimney fall down?

Started by Eric Kjelshus in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Tuesday. 7 Replies

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by Dave Taylor on Sunday. 61 Replies

Manual J (SD) for custom, luxury homes

Started by Dav Camras in HVAC. Last reply by Dav Camras Nov 10. 3 Replies

Quantitative methods for residential zoning

Started by Brett in HVAC. Last reply by David Butler Nov 9. 1 Reply

Home Energy Pros and #MeToo

Started by Mike Rogers in General Forum. Last reply by Mike Rogers Nov 9. 3 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconSonny Roncancio and Chester Energy & Policy joined Home Energy Pros Forum
6 hours ago
Ryan Moore updated an event
Thumbnail

LEED for Homes Green Rater Training at Fort Collins, CO

December 7, 2017 to December 8, 2017
Green Insight will host this 2-day training in Fort Collins, CO December 7-8,…See More
yesterday
Rodney Bailey liked Rodney Bailey's discussion Energy audit equipment for sale.
yesterday
tedkidd liked Mike Rogers's blog post Focusing on payback to motivate customers?
yesterday
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured
Wednesday
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post
Wednesday
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Rebates and Incentives: Illinois

Curious about home performance incentives and rebates available in your area? Check out this BPI…See More
Wednesday
Profile IconStacey Cordeiro and Melissa Ames joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Wednesday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service