Kurt Shafer's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry, as an energy consultant I imagine you are well versed in solar systems. Have…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 20 to HVAC Question about running fan continuously VS setting on Auto so it runs when AC or furnace runs

24 Sep 7
Reply by John White

"Jerry I don't have videos posted yet but I have some nice pictures from customers. S…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 20 to HVAC Question about running fan continuously VS setting on Auto so it runs when AC or furnace runs

24 Sep 7
Reply by John White

"Jerry, I am a whole house fan expert but not an HVAC expert. However, I have no idea…"

24 Sep 7
Reply by John White

"Tom, I would like to see that article. Where is it? And what kind of radiant barrier…"

Kurt Shafer replied Oct 29, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Bud,  One of the many things I like about these forums is that I always learn someth…"

Kurt Shafer replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hal, I was hoping you would tell us what YOU used. Bud, I did not say my attic was 9…"

Kurt Shafer replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Roderick, I see that comments here have waned since the 6th.There are a lot of comme…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 14, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

77 Sep 10
Reply by John White

"Glen, You have done a lot to improve your home. You might be intrigued by the upgrad…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 6, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

77 Sep 10
Reply by John White

"Roderick, Your experience is a good one and you are right about finding the best sys…"

77 Sep 10
Reply by John White

"Ted, It would be best if you offered valuable comments on this forum like others do. "

77 Sep 10
Reply by John White

RSS

Latest Activity

Dannie Jackson's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Profile IconEric Miller, David Giusti, Melinda Zytaruk and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
4 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I would argue that keeping the solar panels cool is more important as you will produce more power.…"
8 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Im specifically thinking of floors over garage. Builders here often use rigid insulation under the…"
8 hours ago
Robert DV replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Why Charles!   How do you really feel??"
9 hours ago
Robert DV replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"David, Assuming the band / rim is sealed what benefit is there to direct contact with the sub…"
9 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"2018 IECC --- just think, you do have 6 sided encapsulation unlike an attic which see's more…"
23 hours ago
Mick Lane replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"There are a few things going on here. First, if you want an idea of the effectiveness of the…"
yesterday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service