Corbett Lunsford's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Lew! Everybody, this is a great book."

Corbett Lunsford replied Nov 16, 2015 to Measured Home Performance - Print-on-demand Best Practices Guide for Retrofits (California Report)

4 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Andy Wahl

"So glad you enjoyed the show, Tom!"

Corbett Lunsford replied Dec 30, 2013 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Please don't let us be the Proctologists. Please."

Corbett Lunsford replied Aug 26, 2013 to Are Energy Pros the OB-GYNs of the Real Estate Industry?

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Wow, that is an awesome review, Jim!  You made my day! Sorry I didn't see this for a…"

Corbett Lunsford replied Aug 16, 2013 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Thanks, Rick!"

Corbett Lunsford replied Aug 16, 2013 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013

"Problem with their argument is that it's just not true. They tried that nonsense in…"

Corbett Lunsford replied Jul 19, 2013 to Building Codes to be voted on in Oct.

4 Jul 19, 2013

"Careful- you get what you pay for. It's either an expensive training up front, or a…"

Corbett Lunsford replied Jul 19, 2013 to FREE BPI Education

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Bijou Lulla

"Here's my 15-min live video tour of this new course:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S…"

Corbett Lunsford replied Jul 16, 2013 to New BPI Exam Prep Promises Higher Certification Rate

1 Jul 16, 2013

"Sorry about that, Sean!  Thanks for the reminder.  The link is: http://www.lulu.com/…"

Corbett Lunsford replied Feb 5, 2012 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013

"Order your copy of the book here: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/home-perform…"

Corbett Lunsford replied Feb 5, 2012 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013

RSS

Forum Discussions

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

Started by Rob Madden in General Forum. Last reply by Al Tibbs 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

70 unit building rehab

Started by Jerry Needham in Multifamily. Last reply by Sean Lintow Sr on Saturday. 2 Replies

Linda Wigington Leadership Award Nominations

Started by Diane Chojnowski in General Forum. Last reply by Diane Chojnowski on Friday. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Laurie DiDonato posted an event

RESNET HERS Rater Hybrid Training (Classroom Section in NH) at Online/ Classroom Component in Manchester, NH

April 29, 2019 at 9am to May 24, 2019 at 5pm
Online Component: NEW- On-Demand Training Modules (with Live Office Hours) Office Hours: April…See More
8 hours ago
Emily Ambrose posted a blog post

City Pages: What They Are & How to Use Them Right

Recently, we have been talking a lot about…See More
12 hours ago
Al Tibbs replied to Rob Madden's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"I would take a look at Gray Wolf products. They are the best I have used. I have tried most over…"
13 hours ago
Tommie John added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower Door and Duct Blaster!

Hey everyone, I have some great items for sale a Minneapolis blower door with dg-700. I also have a…See More
13 hours ago
Tommie John joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
13 hours ago
Kelly Caplenas posted a blog post

Technology and Customer Service

I read this line in a Forbes article … "Time and technology wait for no one, and customer loyalty…See More
14 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

EERE Request for Information Concerning Efficient & Flexible Building Loads

The DOE Building Technologies Office has issued a Request for Information to solicit feedback from…See More
14 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service