Glen Gallo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems like a good idea. While as Sean points out these waivers are often shot apa…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 5, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Thanks for pointing it out it was not deliberate more of a Freudian slip that I glan…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 5, 2012 to Is LEED Lip Stick on a Pig?

6 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by William H Nickerson

"I think it must be a case by case evaluation. In most cases I think you will find it…"

Glen Gallo replied Jan 16, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"Comparing the US to the EU is probably a bit too broad to get a real picture. Both d…"

Glen Gallo replied Jan 15, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"We have had them here in San Diego Gas and Electric for some time now. They started…"

Glen Gallo replied Jan 15, 2012 to Smart Meters

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I think the number for ASHRAE for residential is 15 cfm per person so a 3 Bedroom ho…"

Glen Gallo replied Dec 11, 2011 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Be careful with HVAC metal tape may are not rated for the heat a flue produces."

Glen Gallo replied Dec 1, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

26 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Wow this looks like a sleek and cool device.    "

Glen Gallo replied Oct 31, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

33 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Dennis   Thank you for the post.   It would seem you have a pretty good handle on th…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 5, 2011 to Discerning quality in LED lamps

10 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Bud,   Thank you for reading. I do not think you are confused you simply disagree an…"

Glen Gallo replied Sep 16, 2011 to PACE Legislation

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Glen Gallo

RSS

Forum Discussions

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by Walter Money 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training yesterday. 0 Replies

Dirty solar panels

Started by Evan Mills in General Forum. Last reply by Stacie Bagnasco on Monday. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Walter Money replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Gentlemen, and ladies, So, as I read this, I see a perfectly good roof that works in serious…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?
"Those are DIY install prices - not that cost is relevant now. If the goal is to go carbon free,…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconAndy Piercefield, Paigh Bumgarner, Blake Reid and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
2 hours ago
Marc Tannenbaum's blog post was featured

3 Issues HVAC contractors Should Know About Impacting Customer Comfort and Health

There is an epidemic of people suffering in many of the 100 million homes across the U.S.  Many of…See More
3 hours ago
Stanley Layman replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?
"A tankless water heater can be a bit pricey. Tankless water heaters can range from $300 to $1100 or…"
4 hours ago
John Hatfield replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"David I think the finish edge application is critical but several un-knows exist. Such as how far…"
19 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"@Kevin, that article is behind a pay wall. Here's the original posted on Allison's…"
20 hours ago
Kevin Miller replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Good question.  I don't know the answer.   I'd love to know whether there…"
20 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service